Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 573

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • *** Every time you whine about this it leads us to investigate other inbalances. I think we are winning this particular argument.  There is no winning? It is either right or wrong. I'm not trying to win anything, I'm trying to make sure things are right. So you think reporting a side has more infantry than the other is whining?  So you allies were whining when axis had more infantry in each flag ???   I see how it goes....  You are whiners? Or is it whining when axis complains, legitimate cause if allies complain......   Cause I sure heard a lot of 'whining' when axis had more infantry.... and from you too......   The numbers are off, plain and simple; I don't care which side is off, they should be fixed.  
    • 153 campaigns and all this whining for a one-time diversity.  Exhausting politics simulation here...
    • Agreed..........and I play Axis.  Fat lady has not started singing and all I can say is crowing early is not good sportsmanship
    • Dont trust the BGE monitor numbers. mine doesnt list Stugs for german units at all for example.
    • Again delems CS tanks have caused 320 casualties this entire campaign.(the StuH42 caused 200 in its limited time in campaign, so who got the better deal especially as 20% of its kills are tanks).  edit (missed the matilda CS which makes cs look good by comparison lol - about 800 - 900 kills)  Day 45, thats less than 1 casualty every 3 hours. edit (now with matty 1 per hour ish - still hardly show stopping ) Sure it need fixing, as does the AP supply to allied tanks - effectively reducing our tank killing ability by 60% (yeah its a random number). Those way extra BARS need reducing for sure. Brit Navy is obviously wrong. Every time you whine about this it leads us to investigate other inbalances. I think we are winning this particular argument.  Next we'll be analysing US vs AXIS tank numbers, care to bet which side has the favourable balance
    • We get it with this one and the other post...you're proud of yourself. Congrats. We're happy for ya. Some of ya'll take this all way too seriously. Go outside, go for a walk. As frustrating as this game can be, always remember...its just a game.
    • No I meant if the freighter, as it is now in game, a slow unit of about 0 offensive use, that kind of does nothing floating around alone and empty
      simply didnt trigger ews, there would probably be no harm, as a loaded freighter would trip EWS based on its cargo.
    • That HQ idea is what I had in mind basically. Disallow HQs from moving to front line. Allow them to free move w/o any daughter flag restrictions. Make their RDP ticket 1/2 normal, to encourage rear resupply. But - I would not route HQs forever, just the normal 6 hours.  
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      Capco
      Capco
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. 4
    5. 5
    6. 6
      Silky
      Silky
    7. 7