Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 144

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Terrible. Sick of getting stuck in tier0 for 2 weeks at the start of almost every campaign.  I've played this game since 2004 and I'm sick of tier0.  
    • Why is it always so damn slow, never enough time for Americans, or Tier 3 lately, getting boring stuck in tier 0 all the time.   Rats need to change it and fast, before I get bored and unsub
    • Not a video but here's a guide https://wiki.wwiionline.com/images/6/65/Axis_Sapper_Guide_08.16_v2.pdf
    • HATCH's aware of it, don't think they can do much about it though. here's the thread from post #3 the muzzle flash issue is listed for every single gun on the list.
    • does anyone know of any training video's I can watch to learn how to sap allied tanks from???  
    • Another reality of steam release is it could do absolutely nothing for this game, bring in very few players, We could be drowned out by other games, there are a lot on steam.  
    • Looks very similar to my story was a big fan of Battlefield 1942 really enjoy large maps and ability to plan ambush, flank and other tactics together with combine arms. I found the game in a small section of a magazine like a small picture with some 5 lines saying it was re-releasing on europe it was a realistic open world game one map with half the size of Europe xD I was hooked pre-order the game and start seeing tutorials videos that fans had made. I had a month for free was hard to master but It was very rewarding every time I got a killed, I eventually sub for a few months but even that wasn't able to teach me enough about the game, I then kept only the Sub to SOE and SWG and kept using the 15 day trial of the game to learn and become better at it, I eventually sub for a full year and some months on a off but the game has not changed much in 12 years and some of the annoyances and frustrations are still present, I mostly only keep the tabs on the development on the game now. I do agree with all your points on the steam launch this a niche game and there will be negativity with it's release, the size will depend on how they target their audience.
  • Popular Contributors