• Announcements

• GVONPAUL

WWIIOL NEEDS YOUR HELP   01/19/2017

Fundraiser 2017 - WWII Online World War II Online has a VERY big year ahead, with an impressive Development Roadmap outlined, and the big release of our game onto the #1 online games distribution portal, "Steam".

We have started a funding campaign and need YOUR help to achieve these important mission objectives!   Here is a quick overview of what your contribution(s) will be going towards: Project Management software to bolster production and organization. New hardware to prepare for launching on Steam and improving existing services long-term. Supporting our 2017 Development Roadmap objectives. Please support us by going to this link. Several perks for larger donations are shown below:     As always, your continued support is much appreciated. The greatest thing about this game is and always will be the community.   Note: If you want to donate $25 or more, make sure you click on a perk to obtain the items included in it. If you forget to select a perk, send an email to http://support.playnet.com to still get your items.

Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online.

1. GAME IDEAS / SUGGESTIONS

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 119

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • I would love to see HEAT satchels eliminated. They should be used for taking out engines and blowing tracks/wheels only. Next time you hear someone talk about historical accuracy, remember this fantasy unit 
    • An even better idea would be to eliminate HEAT satchels. Nothing with their magnetic-attachment function and power existed until 1944, and then only for the Germans. The earliest German hand-placed HEAT device was fielded in 1941. It glue-attached, wouldn't stick to dirty/cold/wet/oily surfaces, and therefore could only be reliably placed on horizontal surfaces such as engine decks. Nothing like them existed at all for anybody in 1940.
    • In support of the OP's proposal, note that almost all armored cars were attached to recon battalions, typically commanded by junior officers, who generally would have handheld rangefinders in addition to binoculars in order to do their job...which was much like the OP proposes they do in-game. This unit was Canadian: And this EM34 unit was German: Infantry officers would carry the EM34 over the shoulder in this roll-up leather case: Vehicle-based officers would keep the case handy to the turret in the vehicle.
    • Sure if you ever see me in game just pm me, I will wing with you or show you some things that work for me at a rear AF or the training server.
    • Yeah, it is "much."  It's easily worth several times what it costs new.  I have three of them, two of which I bought used at a thrift store.  I have other joysticks and a HOTAS, but there's a 3D Pro on my desk right now, which I'm using.  The ergonomics and button placement are better than anything else out there.  The thing will last forever if you learn to have a light hand on the controls and not slam it around.       -Irish    
    • they always have for all inf units (sniper included) - there has been some discussion about re-focusing the stats, but it's at lest #3 on the priority list at the moment. 
    • made the top engineer list for CSR(61). nevermind the naval missions as engineer I guess. btw why does caps count for engineers?   CSR..... so much wtf
    • As always Kilemall has great advice, also grab a Stuka and bomb your way to quick points
  • Popular Contributors