Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online.

1. GAME IDEAS / SUGGESTIONS

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 10

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Upcoming Events

Aug 27, 2016 06:00 PM
      Until
      Aug 27, 2016 07:00 PM

Sep 02, 2016 11:00 PM
      Until
      Sep 03, 2016 04:00 AM

• Plus, people who have been playing this game for a decade pretty much know the areas around towns, know what FBs will be hit because of ripe targets, stay at the map and do .own at the FBs their side owns, etc.   I've been accused of spying and I take it as a complement lol.  When you outthink someone or anticipate their moves, automatically you're a cheat LOL. 
    • understand your frustration. but a lot of things that seem like someone cheating/spying are really a function of how  hard the game is, what vet players know, or how the game works.  to take your fb/fru example :  > trucks audio of both sides can be heard out to 1500m -  and the audio is quite directional - so if your engine is on and  you are not coasting from 1500m out to a fru spot, you WILL be heard, tracked and your truck/fru/spawners killed - sooner rather than later.  > binocs, higher positions, hills, even fb  veh tent tops can offer an extensive view where trucks, players, frus can often be seen and then marked by the opposing side  > there are only so many spots for many towns and even fbs where frus can be well hidden and/or offer a covered path through brush or trees to advance on a target :  most of these hidden spots/approach lines can be figured out just by looking at the map zoomed in where dark lines/variations show cover; and most /many vets know by heart the common fru spots and covered approaches to towns, specific cps, or fbs  its a common assumption that there is either some kind of spying, cheating or equipment favouritism/nerf/whatever by each side. all the time. since forever.  but its actually quite rare and the more you play the more  you learn and the more you realize its just a very hard and sometimes frustrating game.  which is part of the reason its also compelling. 
    • this. from here (forums) to there (campaign map) 
    • #1 is to find an answer to the cheating. There has been a lot of BS lately. Before you even launch a mission everyone in the mission is marked on the other side. If you aren't going to recognize an answer to cheating, I am unsubbing my account next month. No big deal, one person leaving, but a lot of people are leaving because of it. There is nothing like setting up an attack and then knowing that everything you set up is marked on the other side. One infantry not doing [censored] for you has past on all the information and suddenly everyone on your side has been marked. You launch the mission and it is a failed attack. I spent an hour today sitting idle, i wanted to attack the leuven-brussels  fb. I spent an hour pretending to be afk so that I would lose the green tags telling me to advance. After an hour of not having fun playing the game, I finally launched. Set up a Fru, dead in a minute, engineer dead in a minute after. They headed straight for the location.. Surprise. not really, solution, none. Sadly i think they have more people on axis side then the axis have on. Yes, this is a rant, but find a fix in the cheating or the allies will find themselves alone.
    • Wow! Well first.. welcome aboard the Axis side   Ofcourse i would say .. join my squad the 1jager, but since we are mostly operating on european timezone, than it isnt handy i guess. Maybe 91st is a better place for you guys...  Well i hope you get some inventations from other squads real quick and hope to see you guys in game to kick some Allied butt.. cozz we need it bad ! Again.. welcome aboared!  Leanderj Out!
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      amerk
      amerk
    2. 2
      Lithu
      Lithu
    3. 3
      tazz
      tazz
    4. 4
    5. 5