Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 450

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Will the wing2 production be tested in the current live world  ? (objects, infantry models, weapons, buildings...)
    • And although I really shouldn't say a word about it..... I put a full 360 rounds of Hurri2C 20mm into a axis fms + a full minute more of 20mm and it still took 4 500# bombs to destroy it.  (this is in the alpha version, not live) Every round fired hit the efms. So yes the fms issue is being worked.
    • Other than the fact we have to keep track of them and move them all. You seem to think it's easy. Fallbacks would matter even with more.
    • The purpose is to not have to care about fallbacks and timers because there would be enough brigades for you to simply loose 2 or 3, you would also have way more reserves(brigades not on the frontline) reducing the importance of setting fallbacks. You have to care about fallbacks and timers because there are so few brigades any error propagates to the entire game and can have a great effect, if instead you loose 50 tickets of supply that won't make much difference.   There are so many pros... for having more brigades that they should be no reason whatsoever to not test it... removing FRUs was more careless and had more repro cautions on the ground than this.
    • Personally, as a Mac user, I hope that Dev makes good headway on 64-bit as I typically like to run beta macos so that means my deadline will probably be july otherwise I won’t be able to upgrade to the macos beta.
    • The issue is that they are two different departments.. production (which creates vehicles) has very little to do for 64-bit or 1.36 and development (which will have the bulk of the work for 64-bit and 1.36) has very little to do with vehicle production. 64-bit is on the highest priority for the dev team due to the deadline set by apple. 
    • They are cutting the 64-bit adoption date very close for Mac users. From Apple Developer News: As a reminder, new apps submitted to the Mac App Store must support 64-bit starting January 2018, and Mac app updates and existing apps must support 64-bit starting June 2018. If you distribute your apps outside the Mac App Store, we highly recommend distributing 64-bit binaries to make sure your users can continue to run your apps on future versions of macOS. The last macOS release to support 32-bit apps without compromise is macOS High Sierra.
    • the FMS issue is in final testing.. 
  • Popular Contributors