ATTN: We need your help to support our game!Learn More

Soldier!

Your help is needed to achieve our funding “Stretch Goals” so that we can introduce the first new vehicles into WWII Online in almost 10 years, increase and purchase vital software to improve our team’s organization and produce additional vehicles!

This game would not be possible without you and your support!

Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 140

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • The few times when there were massive battles the biggest issue with vis limits for me were playing AAA.  The planes would suddenly appear and then disappear giving no time to train the AAA gun effectively.  This was a real problem and I think the enemy aircraft took full advantage of it.  This was a real gamer play killer. With massive battles the Rats will need to be cognizant of the unit type and adjust which enemy units will be prioritized as so to avoid this situation.  
    • This thread is a stick on this issue http://forums.wwiionline.com/forums/topic/402045-game-to-large-for-screen/  
    • Probably in the 2.0 version instead of taking all the factory towns, taking a country capital such as The Axis Can win by taking London or Paris and The Allies can Win by taking Berlin. Yes, this would most likely make campaigns quite a bit longer but it would make it a bit of a more historical ending as the Germans fought until Berlin Fell to The Allies and the USSR
    • I had no trouble at all. Didn't even rtfm. Everything from CRS was just a click and it worked. I did this today so maybe it's different than it was before.
    • Signed back up after not playing for the last 7ish years. I currently have a Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS setup, and saitek pro rudder pedals. Is the Warthog not supported? I do detect devices and it'll detect any other joysticks I plug in, but not the warthog. I can go into Game Controller settings, click advanced, and then set either the warthog joystick or the throttle to the "preferred device for older games" and then that one single device will work, but none other ones. Without doing this, I can get any other combination of joysticks working, but just not either of the Warthog devices.   Is there a fix for this? I'll be said if I have to cancel my account and request a refund, but I came back to fly. Being unable to fly makes the game sadly unplayable
    • R click on your ww2 Online.exe (desktop icon) select properties select the compatibility tab ensure that disable display scaling on high DPI settings is NOT checked.  
  • Popular Contributors