Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online.

1. GAME IDEAS / SUGGESTIONS

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 10

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Upcoming Events

Aug 27, 2016 06:00 PM
      Until
      Aug 27, 2016 07:00 PM

Sep 02, 2016 11:00 PM
      Until
      Sep 03, 2016 04:00 AM

• Missing my Builder status and forum access. Submitted ticket. S! & Thank you
    • Every problem that you listed with squads was amplified with the HC system. The average player is now more excluded from participating in the strategy game than ever, and the imbalance between HC or from not having sufficient HC online is far worse than anything that ever happened with squads. Even the tank camping is worse. With all of this I can't imagine that subscription retention is somehow better than it was with squads.   Also efficiently managing population is how a lower populated team can counter a higher pop team. Push pop quickly to where it's most effective, pull it when it's useless and a tight team can withstand or even beat a less-organized blob. It's how evenly-populated teams have a winner. If you have led players in an online environment you should know this. If you view such a fundamental video game strategy as unsportsmanlike and have a seething resentment for players that do it then that explains why HC is so dysfunctional and the level of play under them is so low.
    • I've been trying to hold out for the steam release, but being that I'm a mostly TZ3 player (I work til 1am); I'm kinda turned off by the player numbers at that hour. I wanted to play as Allies, but my heart always goes out to the underdogs in times like this. I'm used to the Axis side completely stomping the Allies.   Hopefully we get a huge influx of players and even out the sides when the steam release hits. 
    • The Executive Producer, Xoom, will be holding a live chat Saturday.   The Map has bounced two directions this week, and it can do it again.  I would like to clear up the no HC in the future rumor.  Along with this, we welcome a new Rat to the team from the community and prepare to welcome another one as his training is completed.  We released the new forums Friday and if you have not seen them, I invite you to come take a look.  We are excited by the power these forums have in providing the community with new tools and for better ways to communicate with us. View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • upper right  corner click on your name >account settings > on the left you will see signature click it and there you can change your sif
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      Lithu
      Lithu
    2. 2
      tazz
      tazz
    3. 3
    4. 4
    5. 5