Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 143

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • The software was the same as the original team used to build everything in the game minus the infantry.  It is very important to the hope of having more vehicles and other items in the game today or tomorrow.  The team is not currently in a position to switch methods or develop in house items at this time.  The player placed objects utilized the creator software to build them for the game.  The new toys Hatch is working on with his team are all using that.
    • I agree the rats really need to make sure what the game is and isn't and what it's going to be. Steam is a really big deal and the rats and Xoom need to do this right and I mean right. 
    • Honestly I wish the cornered rats did more stretch goals like the one we just had and just keep doing them if not monthly, no offense but progress can actually be achieved much faster with it.  With the recent stretch goal I say congrats to the rats and thank you everyone who contributed!  I would just keep having stretch goals to achieve what the game needs
    • Even if you build something in-house you still need to assign a lot of resources to create a new vehicle. 
      With the current road map (steam in Summer) it honestly doesn't make sense to create completely new vehicles, rather than re-purpose existing ones.
    • Honestly I think this was a bad decision and probably one they regret it, any good programmer or computer engineer could make the simulating systems in this game probably better and more resource efficient. I think this decision is one of the main reasons they haven't made more vehicles and they seem to pass that it's like a black box and they are going to try to reverse engineer at least that's what I understood from previous articles. I honestly don't see any benefit of using it, warthunder has everything built in house and is less demanding and more realistic in some aspects plus they really payed or are paying a heavy price for having this system maybe back in the day it was more justifiable still, knowing that previous rats released or worked on previous WW2 combat flight simulators and the time they took to developed this game I would aspect that they had built every system from the ground up.
    • Agreed, I for sure enjoy the change :), and I am quite sure so does the Rats!
    • Whats the problem exactly? If it's regarding installation, check these links and follow the instructions:   https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/209099387--Windows-Installer-Errors  https://www.reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/3r6cy4/cant_install_discord_error_on_launch_of/cxtzxfi/
    • Good comments. Agree, that any steam advertising needs to BE VERY CLEAR on what this game IS and IS NOT !!!!! So as to not "mislead" those who try it. Not for the faint hearted, insta enjoy group. Very challenging, aiming to be "realistic", etc... As much information as possible on learning curve and challenges, while stressing the huge "rewards" of team play and combined arms play....among a few things to note.  
  • Popular Contributors