Forums

1. COMMUNITY NEWS & SUPPORT

1. 1,148

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

1. GENERAL DISCUSSION

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

• atm have a exetreme  3d pro   joy stkc  need  inof on a bter one tha can take  the beating  my hands  give ti and keep on ticking  
    • atm have a exetreme  3d pro   joy stkc  need  inof on a bter one tha can take  the beating  my hands  give ti and keep on ticking  
    • We have found how to replicate the invisible mobile spawn issue, so the devs can now look at fixing that. Thanks to all of you who commented & did .reports, it give us some clues on how to narrow down what was happening.
    • Yesterday I destroyed an EFMS,
      I was rtb and I was shot in my [censored]...
      I spawn again and found that in the same place that the EFMS was destroyed, enemies continued spawning
      I did the .report
      and as an enemy I killed was a RAT (spawn in efms) I sent msg talking about efms invisible
      I received the feedback that the invisible efms was being removed. The interesting thing is that it DESTROYS the efms (it was visible) but they continued spawning in the same place (without efms).   (I was playing with my steam account)  
    • When a city building is heavily damaged, it changes from its normal state to a damaged state. Why are trench sections eliminated by aerial bombs and other ordnance? Why instead don't they change to a damaged state? Shredded wall reinforcements sticking up where they don't belong, dirt piles and sloped sides instead of squared off walls, any ammo crates gone/blown up/scattered, maybe an irregular dirt bottom/floor instead of the smooth wood one, rocks and debris where they don't belong so it's hard to run through and maybe impossible to wheel a gun. 
    • @taterWe have found how to replicate the invisible mobile spawn issue, so the devs can now look at fixing that. Thanks to all of you who commented & did .reports, it give us some clues on how to narrow down what was happening.
    • This is the point of a large % of my posts with suggestions. It's why the battles I like (regardless of what side of the AO I'm on) have separated depots, or other geographical features that REQUIRE the side attacking to actually attack to take it (or take it back). That spacing allows the defense to shoot people outside CBQ range. It forces the attackers to move up armor, or pop smoke... bases of fire, fire and movement. All the things that make it occasionally feel immersive. It's why I always want "on sides" rules. The people against this are in fact the "turtles." They don't want to really attack. As attackers from 360 degrees they always know where the enemy is—directly in front of them. They claim to be "flanking," when there is never a flank. So yeah, everything in ww2ol is exactly backwards. Regarding trenches and PPOs, they need persistence to allow people who want to noodle around with this stuff to do it in advance.
    • 4 direct bomb hits per section  
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. 4
      Silky
      Silky
    5. 5
    6. 6
      tater
      tater