Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Forums

1. COMMUNITY NEWS & SUPPORT

1. 1,337

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

1. GENERAL DISCUSSION

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Total Members
    Most Online
    skeeden
    Newest Member
    skeeden

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• xohorvath
    • jwilly
    • DOC
    • tater
    • B2K
    • pfmosquito
    • goreblimey
    • reefmon
    • Westy91
    • dwalin
    • Jsilec
    • Tatonka
    • OHM
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • DOC
      Yeah but I'm looking for stuff that is going to fundamentally improve more than just population at the same time as addressing population. Not saying you're wrong or incorrect, just have a different intention and seeking a much broader range of possibilities.
    • Tatonka
      My para gets in no top catagorys , the reg sniper can get in , but paras get nothing  
    • B2K
      It is - I found a few errors in previous campaigns so will have to re-run the stats for them.  
    • delems
      The problem isn't over pop.  The problem is extreme over pop. Limit the in game world pop to a max of 3 to 1. No more 20 to 3.  It will be 9 to 3. With the remaining 11 spawning in as the first 9 die. Ya, so for 4 hours a day 11 players will be mad.....  Will fix the other 20 hours. AND, if lucky, players will say, I know it can't be 20 to 3, so I'll play a bit longer. If even one allied does that, now it is 12 to 4; and only 8 axis are waiting some.
    • DOC
    • stankyus
      Hah like wise, but believe me, you do get the better of me.
    • jwilly
      The same psychological considerations apply in reverse. IMO Old CRS erred in the original design phase in their choices of what ground weapons and uniform-bits to model for, particularly, the French. To too great an extent, they focused on what was most historically common, and too little on what had some coolness-factor they could take advantage of...and by doing, they hampered their ability to maintain equal marketability for the two sides. Of course, those design choices all made sense at the time, and no doubt were vetted by the game's contingent of French friends. And, second-guessing it clearly is Monday morning quarterbacking. But there still are changes that could be made, I think, that would improve the appeal of playing French among non-grognard customers.
    • delems
      Also, just did a search on my my name.  http://7thast.net/awards/ Only gives me awards for maps 173 and 174, but I know I've earned the marine infantry badge every map. Is this site still being worked? Seems to have great potential.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      reefmon
      reefmon
    2. 2
      Kilemall
      Kilemall
    3. 3
      Styopa
      Styopa
    4. 4
      DOC