Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 363

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • I am marketing it as the HEKE effect
      What ya think? catchy?
    • There goes vas exaggerating again. I was leaking coolant vapor last night, and about 10 minutes later... guess what happened? My engine overheated and died. Imagine that.  Oh,, and vas. How'd like that knife kill I got on ya Thursday night. I think we killed each other. I moved too far up into you and while I was knifing you... you were firing your pistol at someone I think. It ended up killing me instead just as I killed you. I was like... Doh!! 
    • Yeah, what they said.   I have a gtx1070 with 8gb on board and still only hit the middle 40s in busy towns. Maybe if the engine could utilize more than one core... my i5 would be able to help process the physics.   I was pretty shocked at that revelation, after building a PC from the case up.   My advice, get at least a VR capable graphics card for OTHER games and just ride with it. All other games I run at max res and with graphics all the way turnt up. No stutter, no frame issues at all. This game... not so.  
    • LOL Don't fly then... It's all hits up there... where cannon rounds puff harmlessly off of cockpits and flight control surfaces causing only a stream of coolant vapor, but they can still fly around for 45 min without any structural compromise or control issues.  
    • the infantry model is about 10% too tall/large, and the 88 is too large overall.   If they shrunk it down 15%, then the Auxiliary Allied Lawnmower Air Brigade, (the ALAB,) wouldn't have easy access to taking out ATGs. Those poor ALAB pilots... What will they DO?!?  
    • I have of a number of towns with port construction I'd like to see: Add AB to Den Haag
      Add town link from Staven to Brouwer
      Move Kiel to correct location
      Make Kiel deep water port and add AB
      Add deep water port Den Helder with AB
      Add deep water port Wilhshaven with AB
      Add deep water port Haugesund with AB
      Fix Vliss AI Shore batteries to also fire E
      Add deep water port Kristiansand with AB
      Add deep water port Horten with AB
      Make Brest deep water port with AB
      Add Cherbourg deep water port with AB
    • IIRC, that's why Gophur and Toto told us the model was designed to, per the measuring capability in their graphics tools.  OTOH, obviously there are inconsistencies somewhere.
  • Popular Contributors