• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com

Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 785

1.36 (Hybrid Supply), the return of town based supply (garrisons) on the frontline with moveable brigades. Any and all questions and discussions can be discussed here.

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

• I feel I can understand both points of view and I wish we hadn't reach this point. - On one hand present CRS team. Do not forget that they are former players and volunteers that dud step ahead when the game was dying. They are placing their best on the game probably with a terrible personal cost so I guess it must be really frustrating to see non constructive criticism here in the forums. On the other hand we have frustrated players and do not forget that usually this frustration is there because deep inside they care about the game. I've been there in the past too.  if everyone here loves this game please let's be constructive and supportive. That's the only way that this game will someday become what we all whish it would be. Those players not willing or unable to maintain a subscription they are not forced to. I fully believe that their experience and opinion is more than welcome as long as it doesn't become destructive. So please: Try to keep rage posting, biasing and non constructive complaining away from general forum and in game chat BOTH. Guess this is what Xoom is asking for.   PS. In my squad 250H, whenever there is a game change, there is always internal debate. Some would agree while others of course would disagree but we have a rule to keep that debate and "rage" for ourselves.  We will even also adapt to the lmg changes when (not if) they come even if it would affect the core of our present "hit and run" style of gaming. We adapt, we go on, we have FUN. See you in game!  
    • I am really liking the changes being made,The game has been moving forward for some time now and continues to move forward.
    • Really , maybe just maybe then don't spawn them in droves when a spawn CP is capped and rather play INF, for every player that sits in a Tank is one less that can recap.  But I don't understand , you keep telling yourself that. You ever wonder why Axis most of the time push the map west in tier 0 and tier 1 . It's because our Armor sucks and die most of the time after the 1st hit no matter where they get hit. So most go INF and stay INF till a higher tier might roll around .   Taking the heavy Tanks away from the Allies might do wonders cause one would actually have to change their game play.   Right now it's the same rinse and repeat and one hopes for a different result but wonders why it ain't happening. 
    • Would you rather have people still engaged and wanting the problems fixed or just leave and never look back?  If people are still coming here it means they still at least have enough interest To monitor the situation . You still have a chance at pulling them back in. Eventually they will move on and you’ve missed the chance to recapture that business. You should be thankful they are interested to still show up.  In the last several posts what I see is if you’re not putting cash down all the time you don’t matter (so much for DLC), it’s selfish if you make your opinions known as F2P, and telling CRS what the problems are isn’t part of the solution.  So be it. It’s certainly much easier to leave a bad review on Steam and then just be completely apathetic. 
    • what about: LMG: you run with LMG ... you start shooting .. the player slows down and stops. done SMG: you run with SMG ... you start shooting ... the player slows down to walking speed. done   for all kind of weapons you shouldnt be allowed to run while you reload the weapon. just walk or stop for LMGs it should force you to prone down and not being able to move in the meantime
    • go to 2.00 mark on this vid and you will see prob with allied lmg , when I have a axis lmg that doesn't happen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV4Bg6l-k7g&t=2s
    • I see the point you’re trying to make about  building capture butvits kind of irrelevant. The problem with LMG isn’t the capture mechanic, it’s that in close quarters combat, players rush into a building and hose down opponents like they have a flamethrower or a Ghostbusters positron collider, sprinting round corners and upstairs hosing everything away.  Whatever the capture mechanic, close quarters would be the problem 
    • I voted 1 but understand the need for 3. Half-tiers will help a lot with moving toward more historical TOE lists. 
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. 4
      XOOM
      XOOM
    5. 5
      Capco
      Capco
    6. 6
      choad