Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 899

1.36 (Hybrid Supply), the return of town based supply (garrisons) on the frontline with moveable brigades. Any and all questions and discussions can be discussed here.

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Player created squads

Squads

• Upcoming Events

• So you're saying CRS and we subscribers should become drug dealers then? I mean, those of us who aren't already? Kind of proves the old rumours of where all the money went doesn't it?     
    • Yeah, I have never really blamed the devs for the lag and awful CQB, it comes with the territory. The solution is to then at the very least not make combat at that range literally the most important aspect of the game. If we know that a decent % of combat within 50 meters will be annoying/unimmersive/rage-inducing, then make the capture mechanics work at the longest range that is practical. If the CP "table" (sorry, I still remember humping tables) radius was set to 50 meters, what would gameplay look like? 75? 100? The timer could be set really long, but have it shorten substantially with each unit added to the capture zone.
    • I totally agree dre21 making missions is a mess, i'm having a hard time with them myself.  Using .J is big help if you know who is where.
    • I'm loving the gameplay and setup, I know everyone has their views and directions for game but I think it's been great so far post 1.36    
    • Awesome! Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. Will install it at the work comp first to see how it works before I migrate at home. Don't won't to have roll it back on the home comp. And it won't be a biggy for the work comp since I really don't play from work anyway.
    • So apart from all that, you’re not too bad.  ;-) It’s a long road, but it’ll be worth it in the end.    
    • Your choice.  I see where this might be attractive and definitely good move to still force the ground finish, but a lot of those FBs are empty and not manned with guards much less AA.  The net result most of the time is going to be more easily killed off attacks.  Without a Proximty AO off mechanism (or my preferred solution, more coded Reserve/KOTH HC tools), going to be easier to blow FBs and therefore more attacks killed off and therefore more empty AOs during no-HC times. Hope it gets more air into the game.
    • @Kilemall  To add more targets for the bombers, we have added the ability for bombers to partially destroy a Forward Base. You will still need to get boots on the ground to finish it off, but bombs can now destroy the vehicle spawn and the others tents but can not damage the infantry spawn. This will also draw more bombers towards the FBs which in turn will give the AA guns more targets at the FBs. And maybe with more bombers in the air, it will spur on more fighters. Source : https://www.wwiionline.com/community-notes/reports/16634-upcoming-1-36-1-0-release-overview
  • Popular Contributors