Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 448

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • I was the one with the footage. its multi barrel AA (footage) 
    • whats next merlin, changing the neon 4g was a mistake and the neon yellow 3g is here to stay?   the 76 flips from pushing. not on the 60-0-45° roughage like everything else, on a slight hill and even at the AB garage bump   there's another post somewhere where he says they do not want to touch any units in game. there's also the long standing spit bug and other bugs that are ignored. it's not about posts, it's their reputation for bug fixes and unit build quality, more than anything it's the attitude towards these bugs and the quality of units. the grease gun's first pass is a prime example, as is the ahistoric and deluded unsheilded SPAA.
    • It is on the list of stuff to fix.
    • If you look at a lot of axis movie reels, they do fire AA on ground targets, a lot of ground targets for the smaller AA.
      Someone had a video up earlier, that had some quad 38's shredding some buildings towards the end.
      Dont see anything wrong with that per se, AA cant see infantry past 700m, and inside 700m infantry can hit the AA back through various means.
    • AA already "destroys" infantry.. with the spaa coming out everyone thought they were gonna lock down AF's and guess what they didnt   
    • Which the tipping over or the gunsight?

The reply you got from Doc some time back was that they didnt have coder time available to look at it
      and he could not figure out a way to fix it without that.

That doesn't equate anyone confirming they can not fix something.
      The 109 didnt work right for years and Hatch just fixed it. Unless you see Xoom saying "we cant fix this, its broke forever" it aint confirmed unfixable.
      And there isn't any such post. Amazing what the search function can find
          And i am terribly sorry to learn that your kerbal space program rovers flip, what ever those are
    • your even worse than DOC now merlin   it's a confirmed bug that they couldn't fix. i'd fish it out but i hate the new forums search
    • I actual wanted to mean to double the number of divisions .. but going with brigades it might actually be easier to implement. A first glace it may look to make sense to stack with only the division itself but that opens a can of worms meaning you have to move each division before moving another brigade in from another division or that you couldn't use recently open links because there was a division there already also towns like Antwerp would now be limited to the the single supply of one current division(since at the division level it would still have the same global supply)   I think what I ask can implement right away with no change in the current systems, I understand what you mean but I think a better mechanic would to have a limit of the amount of brigades each town could stack, reflecting the actual logistics between small towns and big cities with ports and that in real life serve as logistic centers and depots and were held many troops there. So in the end might map movements would to be done in some predefined routes or be forced to queue slowing the movements of these brigades in "oversupply"/ Low Logistic cities.  
  • Popular Contributors