Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 829

1.36 (Hybrid Supply), the return of town based supply (garrisons) on the frontline with moveable brigades. Any and all questions and discussions can be discussed here.

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

• This last weekend some AEF got together and reminded some Axis that the non-stat (ie: matastat) folks can still man handle the lederhosen girly boys...
    • Capping a defended depot/cp is very difficult unless you have numbers and coordination. Im not saying i agree with this but this is the way it is. Capping could be made a bit easier but then you have that TZ3 effect
    • Just a sign that the overall product is priced out of the market. Besides, all access free will always bring more numbers in even if the game was even just $5/month. Applies to all steam games.    Could expand on content offered through a DLC deal to further incentivize.    Impact is certainly limited however it is noticeable. Check out any of the monitoring websites and compare data pre-August 2018 and after
    • In this original manual, page 22, you can see the StuH 42 with shield and Mg. StuH 42 with Mg  Here you can see that it carried 54 10.5 cm rounds and 600 Mg rounds. Not bad long range penetration; Armor penetration 10.5 cm L28 What AP grenade is modeled in game?
    • Agreed.  I might sound discouraged cause im an old style rambo attacker and I feel frankly alone. 
    • Just play sporadically then..........when 1.36 hit then see if its where you want it to be. Im sure 1.36 will have a good impact
    • Dear Xoom, Check your messages. I just contacted you about this. I'd like to have the 8th Chasseurs added to the host squad screen. Let me know!
    • I'm enjoying it, for sure. However, I miss the early equipment and struggle against the superior German starting equipment. I think it would be cool to start a campaign with the Allies in Britain, and have to naval invade that way. No German attacks allowed until the Allies land and gain a certain number of towns on the coast. The starting lines idea is also a good one. I'd enjoy that. The reason I say the above is because this is one of the only World War 2 games that includes early French and British equipment. No other game does it that way. I've never seen a MAS-40 rifle in any other World War 2 game.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. 4
      choad
      choad
    5. 5
      ian77
      ian77
    6. 6
    7. 7