Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 973

1.36 (Hybrid Supply), the return of town based supply (garrisons) on the frontline with moveable brigades. Any and all questions and discussions can be discussed here.

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • As drkmouse said, why not kill the FB? Defenders have a full rear garrison available while attackers have their supplies coming slowly. Attackers are taking a risk to attack from there since you could counter it. Their players might also be upset to not find full supplies and this not support the attack. Pure Player-driven game, let’s not forget it!
    • That depends. I might disguise it as a story about the battle with the treatment to beat the big C. The diet is just an extra bonus prize. Of course, if you're 160 pounds going in that might be a problem. I was lucky I had 40 pounds to lose anyway. Whatever the case, here we are and what a place to be eh !
    • I hear ya, but even area capture will benefit the OP side , cause the underpop will just not be able to muster enough together to retake an area on a consistent basis. You and I both agree  ( I think) that the FMS all over and around town actually hurts the game play more then it draws benifits
    • I'd guess if you wrote a diet book it wouldn't sell well. 
    • In 3 hours I go back to the hospital to have some of this hardware removed. They are leaving some of it in for another year in case of a return of the dreaded condition, because it's such a big procedure to replace if the need arises. At least the worst and most obvious is going. More progress ! On the "weird but make it a positive" side of things I am enjoying the new body weight (I lost 22% of my body mass) even if the majority of it was muscle (not enjoying that aspect) but I will regain my strength eventually. Not a recommended diet plan however effective it might have been. Problem, I need a new wardrobe now.
    • The only reason why Ardres, and Poperinge are bugged is because officers in the AHC changed those towns to a design8ed side, referring to French to British, British to French.  
  • Popular Contributors