Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 491

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • boo i only go a bit part.....
    • https://www.wwiionline.com/community-notes/reports/important-game-play-changes-balancing  
    • No comment...which is a comment in itself
    • we always need more of this from both sides, i have a ton of it from shadow play but no time to sort or post it, one day i might.    
    • Have me drive it, I die one shot all the time. It's called the sixpence explodes all the time feature
    • I have heard on the grapevine that the timers are longer? And it is different for overpop and underpop?. I am for shorter timers, as for the fun is capturing depots and towns. I also feel that timers should be shorter for attacking forces. Look, the brigades are balanced, and you need more numbers when you are attacking, so I feel the attacking force needs a little help. How many hours do we play at a stalemate? Trying to capture a depot when the enemy can spawn in right at the capture point? I say if attackers can hold the depot for 60 seconds, let them have it. I think recap should be longer for the defenders. It would be one thing if there were no AO limits, then I could see longer timers. But to spend a Friday or Saturday evening at a stalemate is no fun. Yeah, there are good battles, but in the end you would like to capture a town if you have worked hard at it. That's what the game is about, capturing towns. The map seems to move more at low population, when it should be moving at high population. Now about AO's, and I am just throwing this out there. Why not have an AO for the navy and airforce? Or at least the navy. We have a lot of guys that like to play with the naval aspect of the game, and we need a way for new players to rank up. Could each branch have an AO limit? Or can the navy be granted it's own AO? One that is separate from the army's limit? We have these wonderful transports that go to waste, it's a shame. Give the navy it's own AO
    • This is why we play, this is what we have been trying to get back to THIS IS WAR over 1200 recorded kills in the heart of Aarschot in 24 hrs  over 2000 at Longwy  over 1500 at Orval  now that is a hell of a lot better than 43 at brussels ain't it for BOTH sides dig in all, it is going to be a LONG LONG map enjoy the fights win or lose  
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. 4
      jam
      jam
    5. 5
    6. 6
    7. 7
      Silky
      Silky