Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 878

1.36 (Hybrid Supply), the return of town based supply (garrisons) on the frontline with moveable brigades. Any and all questions and discussions can be discussed here.

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Player created squads

Squads

• Upcoming Events

• excellent idea for green tags. especially the popup screen. essentially short forms sending 8 or 9 thousand pms which either are ignored because a lot of new/young players play with chart bar gone or don't know how to or bother to respond to pms. 
    • Navy only had very very little sense right now compared to air only. 1.36 provides   supplies everywhere but combats aren’t guaranteed for that branch. A gameplay overhaul is needed first. But meanwhile everyone can access fairmiles. Vehicle-only packs would have the opposite issue: supplies aren’t guaranteed. The good news from this poll is that you all keep supporting our premium offer!
    • Long time since I was a trainer but I remember a .grab function.   the point id like to make is that to get new ftp players involved quickly and get them to stay is by getting them in the many different aspects of WW2OL as quick as possible.   my suggestion would be a .grab function where you can grab the recruits onto your mission.   example I’m running out an MS to an fb or an attack. You see the “bigdavey has joined  BTZ” then “bigdavey has joined your mission “ he spawns in ends up at the ab with no idea what’s going on. Starts running around for 5 minutes then despawns and leaves the game.   Is it possible to have a .grab function doing a similar thing as the .j function??   as in .grab bigdavey, on bigdavey’s screen a pop up says “jamieg has invited you to his mission click to accept” Or in the requesting crew in armour or bombers.  .grabcrew bigdavey, “jamieg has requested you to join him as a crewmember click accept to join” it could also be limited to green tags only??
    • I like this option because I would probably upgrade my second (free) account. At least I would consider it, because I can't afford two full premium accounts. 
    • To me, it's part of the game and represents the risk of setting up an fms. Most other games have fixed spawn locations and I hate that. Makes gameplay very predictable. In this game, it adds an element of strategy to 1) know when to set an fms, and when not to 2) try to find a relatively safe place to set it 3) protect it, or pull it if it comes too much under assault. And on the flip side, the other faction has to effectively find/hunt down an fms and use resources to eliminate it. 
    • I don't have much experience with marijuana, but it's discussed a lot in relation to chemo and appetite. Maybe that's other cancer types and treatments, though...?
    • Someday, maybe: dynamic spawn locations so that camping is no longer a thing, and capture/control applies to points of economic value.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. 4
    5. 5
    6. 6
    7. 7
      rpw1
      rpw1
    8. 8
    9. 9