Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 833

1.36 (Hybrid Supply), the return of town based supply (garrisons) on the frontline with moveable brigades. Any and all questions and discussions can be discussed here.

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

• Just got  "login aborted" message when I tried to launch game.  Tried to launch three times....same message after i hit play button.   
    • *** Yup the allies get the bottom of the barrel. Hardly, Flak 38 was accepted into service in 1939, before our game even starts battling. Axis got the short end for the last 17 years waiting for the correct weapon - learn your history. Great job getting it in and evening it out a bit.
    • The game's not launching for me after downloading those last 3 patches. Anyone else getting this problem?
    • Yup the allies get the bottom of the barrel.  
    • Agree. The game should be FUN for the PB to continue playing it. In this iteration of the Hysterical Spawnlists, based on the attitude of the PB, it seems like it is less than fun for many. I wish CRS would have the guts to actually do a pool here or in game about this. But I am afraid they are too afraid to know the truth. Now, why is it that the current approach to Hysterical spawnlists is less fun? Because, in my  opinion,  it is severely limiting the type of gameplay. When players on one side that specialize in a certain type of weapon, or they have most FUN using a certain type of weapon, and  won't find it available in the Hysterical spawnlist, they will have less fun. And all of this for what ?? What is the gain? I fail to see it. Yes, I did not play for a while, I only get my sense of what is going on via the fora, so my perceptions might be skewed. I will certainly try to get the game up and running again, just to see. All of this for what? What is better now. What is the type of FUN I could not have before and I can have now, with those Hysterical spawnlists. Will report when (if) I found out. In the meanwhile, feel free to tell me your take on it. And by your I mean the players that actually play and find the game more fun now. 
    • No the  get our boots into the cps alive game which has been removed as we cant keep a zoc or any sort of coordinated effort going because of the way too many ats/sappers/bombers/atgs/atrs/easily driven out and engaged defending armor....left a few years ago to the ats coming into game and then seeing sappers are back and now i hearing about heat grenadiers coming back....i think you guys are seriously still scared of the sg days ffs....oj and the fellas left a decade ago and they aren’t coming back so can we please get a combined arms back and not a boots rule the plains game because imo the pendulum has swing too far
    • 88s must be way  over cost per game play value.  It is the only logical thing that could explain all the matildas in T0, and how OHM and BMBM incorrectly  believe they have a mathematical balance with their historical supply lists in T0. In the real world (for people who actually played a real TO the previous 2 campaigns like I have).  I can tell you there are way too many matildas in the British infantry flags in T0 - its really unbalanced. And even though the current campaign started in T3 with Shermageddon, I don’t think the axis have forgotten about T0 the last two previous campaigns either.   The axis are still looking to see  some corrective action on this front too.
    •   LW planes can turn pretty darn well. Ask Zippy to show you how to do it.  You got to learn the matchups, and fight each EA differently, depending on situation, numbers, and on a 1v1 also depending on the type of EA you are facing. 
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. 4
    5. 5
      choad
      choad
    6. 6
      ian77
      ian77
    7. 7