Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 1,097

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

WWII Online special events.

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

1.36 (Hybrid Supply), the return of town based supply (garrisons) on the frontline with moveable brigades. Any and all questions and discussions can be discussed here.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • does this still have any relevance now WBS is over? just curious as i noticed a lot less AOs
    • The lag warp is bananas I think the FAST sprinting really allows for this side to side warp nonsense....yesterday was the first time in game I actually gave up shooting at an ei in the open field because he was doing some warpy matrix bs....not saying sprinting shouldn’t be allowed i just think it should be slower so the extremes of lag/warp wont be so ridiculous 
    • Let us know when your back in action @gman13and we will get your squad announced.
    • You need to do the recruit function when the other player is in game.  The other player will get a popup screen when you recruit them, and they need to press the ‘accept’ button to complete the recruitment process. (or type .accept in the chat box).  Also, the other player needs to leave any old squads they might still be in first, otherwise the recruit function will not work. cheers! krazydog XO - 91st Sturmbattalion
    • Mine is doing the same thing.  What update did you uninstall? It ran at first install of X64 for a little bit and it locked up.  Had to end task.  Now after logging in and game loading for about 2 seconds, I get the  windows 7 "Game Client has stopped working"   Close program, Check Online for a solution and close the program thing. I've tried uninstalling all WWII programs reinstalling the new 64 bit version, changing properties to run as admin and windows 7 comparability.  No luck
    • mouse sensitivity is in the keymapper tab preferences then controllers tab i think ? you can set it using offline mode too, that way you can test offline first 
    • Can you please explain this, I am having a hideous time with this in game, the movement and aim are way off and both are moving way too fast. I located the global.calib, I assume I use a 7-zip to open it? As far as copy and paste, I assume this is what you are talking about? example: <?xml version='1.0'?>
      <!DOCTYPE controlset SYSTEM "cfml.dtd">
      <controlset version="1.1.0" language="english" keyboard="us">
       <control function="Crouch">
        <key>f</key>
       </control>
       <control function="Prone">
        <key>v</key>
       </control>
       <control function="Ride/unride vehicle">
        <key>j</key>
       </control>
      </controlset>
        I need help with slowing this SOB down, can't play with this mouse being on meth.   Thank you  
    • I cannot get that far... I am stuck just past login window. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-MKCIyPtOailyd0Z6UgyIwPnU2CfSdwd/view?usp=sharing Hopefully you can open that.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
    2. 2
      Silky
      Silky
    3. 3
    4. 4
    5. 5
    6. 6
      rpw1
      rpw1
    7. 7