• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com

Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 769

1.36 (Hybrid Supply), the return of town based supply (garrisons) on the frontline with moveable brigades. Any and all questions and discussions can be discussed here.

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

• Well, it depends on what you consider an armored division.  I think most people would think DLM for armor division, which was properly speaking a cavalry division analogous to the British cruiser type doctrine.  Those are loaded with S35s and H39s, and I think one of them had Pannys attached for recon, others used AMRs which aren't modeled. The Chars were usually assigned to BCCs which were then assigned to whatever, usually an infantry division, but I think read in there about a different division type I was not appreciative of the DCRs.  They are armor concentrations, just more of the infantry assault speed type tanks like the B1, B1bis, and the R35. Looking over the stats, I think the D2 was a more kickass armor scheme then I realized, kind of like what you would get if B1bis and S35 had baby tanks.  I don't think I'd want to make it the MBT going forward, more horsepower and a bigger turret with at least the long 47 in it means a different chassis, but it seemed more like something functional.  
    • Good tips. Agree with all. My understanding is the goal is proximity chat coupled with everyone being on the "same map" regarding the target.
    • Good point! (and the Axis mantra). The first thing that came to mind when I read this is that maybe capture mechanics need to be redesigned to reflect the "different but equal" aspect of a more historical based TO&E.    
    • I don't like to wade into side arguments. But are we sure that this is a ToE issue and not just a numbers issue? It's not uncommon for the winning side from the previous campaign to log in less the next campaign. Most towns fall well before anything in the spawn list is depleted. But I can certainly understand the frustration of being outgunned. As a player who primarily uses the rifle I've been playing with that feeling since 2001.  
    • yep that's called being on Christmas vacation, now its back too work and weekend play only...
    • I do not play until I change that toe....  
    • It is a "game", after all.............
  • Popular Contributors