Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Forums

1. COMMUNITY NEWS & SUPPORT

1. 1,238

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

1. GENERAL DISCUSSION

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Total Members
    Most Online
    cooljoe456
    Newest Member
    cooljoe456

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 1 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

• mariposa
    • reefmon
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • delems
      The top LMG stat says I have 12 kills; but when I look at my LMG stats, it says I have 24? What is with that?
    • krum
      Its up now FYI event just finished
    • krum
      Training server there is an event ATM.   Look 2 posts down  
    • geeezer
      Cannot log in on Seuday August 9 at 1500 USA eastern time.  Been trying for two hours.    When will it come back.  Also told 3 times my user name was not valid. ?????
    • fidd
      Actually, since PPO's, defending FB's has never been easier, provided two things hold true, 1, the defender takes some measures, and 2, the FB is well away from enemy airfields. The measures I take are to wire-off the infantry-spawn, using a mixture of sand-bags and wire, being careful not to leave sand-bag edges which can be run-up-over inside the perimeter. This takes 1 engineer about 35 minutes. Leave a single exit, preferably facing the vehicle spawn. As the FB cannot now be dropped without the wire first being blown by an engineer or his advance on a known route, a single defender stands a reasonable chance of being all that is required to act as the "tripwire" for further defenders to spawn in and eventually kill the EFMS. Of course if the FB is bombed from the air, in all likelihood all of the wire etc will be destroyed. It will not usually be a regular airmen who does so, but a recently killed comb-engineer who re-ups in a fighter-bomber who does so. This touches on the destruction radius of bombs dropped on or near PPO's, which I feel to be far, far to large. YMMV. Having completed such a wire perimeter, I will then move out 200m or so, and wire across hedges which ecmbengs would use for cover, in an effort to force them into the open to be more easily spotted. Personally I find that these measures usually work, in the sense that a defender has time to prevent the FB being fully blown, and time to get help spawning in, at least for the first etruck sent. As you're making things difficult for the enemy until it becomes difficult for them to get trucks out, it feels worthwhile, and of course on the occasions you're able to frustrate an FN being taken down, rather satisfying!
    • drkmouse
    • stankyus
      There are some towns where you don’t need the fb, you can set a dfms to the enemy fb and be on the edge of the town you want taken. 
    • stankyus
      Have to have the fb or all FMS to town regardless of origin will not set or have supply. Town to town FMS will stay up, but you cannot spawn until fb is retaken.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      Silky
      Silky
    2. 2
      reefmon
      reefmon
    3. 3
      Kilemall
      Kilemall
    4. 4
      Jsilec