Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 972

1.36 (Hybrid Supply), the return of town based supply (garrisons) on the frontline with moveable brigades. Any and all questions and discussions can be discussed here.

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • There were two annoying things: aircraft indeed often render like that when I follow them. Maybe my ping is high. The other thing is the mouse is used, which was the optic one used on a rough surface. Next time I will use my laser one on a clean surface. When trying to track fast moving aircraft the result was pretty poor indeed.
    • Just got killed by kgarner this campaign for the first time since he wanted to bet 50 us on game outcomes....and never came to bend the knee...not a man of his word.  
    • Keep up the good work. 
    • I won't join, but I am up for para operations, and often felt I was the last para driver on both sides.  101st was often in there for the Allies but is largely gone in game.  BK sometimes does it on Axis side, but it is a lost art.   The ultimate is the glider attack, swooping in silent and deadly, dropping an armed team on the ground to hit an objective.  Particularly dramatic for FB destruction, but a targeted cap is good too.   Been able to get some attacks going with spawnable caps dropping on towns.   I'm up for it most anytime I'm in game, call on me and I'll make myself available if not otherwise engaged, and definitely come running for people ballsy enough to go on a glider assault.
    • I'll be completely honest. There was one period when I was at my lowest when I considered not going any further. It took a special friend to pull me out of that. I know what love is now more than ever.
    • good stuff !! the video had a fair amount of stuttering frames. was that actually how the video capture occurred  ? just wondering. I have seen some video where action capture was smoother.  
    • Thanks!  My improvement objectives are: - have events focused on a single AO on map, to have maximum population in an area and follow it step by step  - stick with squads, asking them to playing real co-op, tune to their discord and record it all-together - continue to support gameplay fixes so that the game actually favors team based actions and allows players to keep their local cohesion as long as possible  - always tune tags on. It is almost nonsense to keep these off.  - keep a balance between allies and axis units, as between the different army branches  - continue to push for new vegetation, more PPOs, more terrain variety, better VFX and better sounds. Until we get new models and textures this helps with the atmosphere of videos  then we will have awesome videos and streaming sessions that will make everyone forget the graphics and remind what we all invested our money in.
  • Popular Contributors