Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 362

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • The US had only one light AA gun on a chassis (trailer mount) in the timeline that they enter into the game. That is the M45 quad mount .50 cal MGs.  They could be towed on their mount or dragged by infantry. ROF was about 550 RPM per gun. The M45 had replaced the dual mount M33 by 43.   Be real cool when the US gets its historical and correct equipment to replace its stand in from the Brit and French kit.   However I am in agreement that all sides need their quad mounted guns in light of the new HE audits for lower level EA.  I think Saronin said it best - we all cannot be Moz. I shoot down 10x the amount of ea with the 25mm than I do with the bofors mission per mission. I might get one EA on a complete bofors mission if any, however I often get 1-4 ea kills with the mle38 and it has NOTHING to do with being air camped in the AB. I'm talking about missions where I'm able to get out and deploy the bofors. I think a quad mount, even with .50s I will destroy aircraft like nothing if they are low enough.
    • I don't think i have ever observed a 251 with a living gunner, except where it was no place near EI.
    • Tanks are not crunchy on the outside and chewy in the middle also?
    • Sooo... what about being a small arms target too? - Ah nope which is why there is a request for them to enter early. There is something that is missing in T0 Axis want - being able to drive something that eliminates the small arms danger.. its better to be a ATG target than a bullet and atg target. The 251 is not a panacea however it does have its uses where its unique characteristics do well in given circumstances. These APCs where not exactly quiet vehicles but in game the sound issue does hamper them. They are more resilient to incoming than an opel or any truck and as I pointed out I believe they really do shine in large towns by being able to protect troopers while on capping and recapping missions.  Hot dropping cps with a LMG to cover the 251 excels at.
    • Axis gets a new 88 model...which looks pretty sweet.  However, I agree an overhaul for the AA system on both sides is needed. But I think it takes a backseat - there's other stuff they need to work on first.
    • What AA gun gets added after tier 0?
    • The one he’s talking about is filled with oowy gooey squishy goodness. 
    • They allow you to login, which makes that statement not true.
  • Popular Contributors