ATTN: We need your help to support our game!Learn More

Soldier!

Your help is needed to achieve our funding “Stretch Goals” so that we can introduce the first new vehicles into WWII Online in almost 10 years, increase and purchase vital software to improve our team’s organization and produce additional vehicles!

This game would not be possible without you and your support!

Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 141

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • This is a fantastic idea birdman26. Whether it is a Operation Sea Lion, Dunkerque, Overlord, Battle of the Bulge, or even recreating the blitzkrieg of Armor on the Maginot Line, I feel it would be much more engaging than what intermission seems to be anymore. If I remember right, this was what happened between maps when I left around 11 years ago and it seemed to have more participants willing to propitiate the game rather than just fulfill virtual blood lusts without trying to get a fight going as was the case yesterday when I was on. This seems like it would work better now as maps aren't won and fought so quickly. Dodge1
    • Is anyone in the ATC or has been in the ATC  I'm in 150 squadron 
    • It's far superior. CRS has only scratched the surface.
    • It's far far superior to TS. Once the RATS learn how to use it, you'll understand. It's far far superior to TS. Once the RATS learn how to use it, you'll understand. It's far far superior to TS. Once the RATS learn how to use it, you'll understand.
    • the (_!_) is a 333rd squad salute.. when we login or logout, we'll usually post that.. basically, it's a squad equivalent to "S!"   also, on behalf of the 333rd British Knights, thank you all for your condolences.  He was a helluva guy and loved this game.  I live only a couple hours away and never met him face to face, though i always intended to.  He had just posted a reply on a pic on my facebook page the day before he passed.. here one second, gone the next.  He has a couple of sons that he loved dearly as well.  Anyway, before i get all sappy, thanks again.  It means a lot that so many people we know only virtually can be so connected.  Long live the memories and long live this wonderful community of WW2onlline.  and (_!_)
    • Generally even then flash is only an issue at night. In day light weapon flash is not really a problem even for weapons without a flash suppressor. I would like to see flash kicked up at night and negligible during the day but I'm not sure CRS has the capability. 
    • I like it Frantish but I would like to see the Rats go with some of the ideas that were in the original 2001 game manual to augment the RDP game. I would like to see the supply tickets become visible in game entities in the form of ships, trains, and truck convoys. It would add a real use for the Navy in game and give the Air Force a whole new mission. Supply could be disrupted at a local level which would be a really cool thing to plan around when launching ops. Love the ideas but would like to see CRS think big in this area of the game. 
  • Popular Contributors