I decided to reactivate my account and found that the download page is a bit broken. The torrent links dont work, they don't exist, not even in the ftp page. The " Battleground Europe™ Full Install (PC)" [ ftp://downloads.wwiionline.com/wwiiol0001254.exe ] apparently goes to the update not the full install. So when trying to install the game with the update it of course doesnt work. BUT I found the full install of the game at the ftp page ftp://downloads.wwiionline.com/wwiiol0001253.exe I installed that and also the patch that was supposed to be the full install and everything worked fine. So please fix the downloads page. I'm sure it's causing great headaches for others too.