Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jester

My screenshots (56k beware)

274 posts in this topic

Infantry in groups.

Wish this game could feature some sort of squad system. Not the trial o lemmings we have now

Do you have any of a tank being blown seen from the attacker, 3rd person? e.g. The one of a 3h firing at a matty but with an a13 being blown (turret in the air)

Those ones ROCK :)

Great pics. I love them!

not really

i put 2 37mm and 20mm into every flamable spot(thats the 2nd clip) so 29 20mm and 2 37mm(not all 20mm hit though)

@ brusini: I don't have a pic of a tank firing at another and it exploding. The A13 in the event didn't explode (to me) which was odd because it left a hulk.

I do however have a 50mm round hitting a Matty, here it is:

mattyhit.jpg

And while I'm at it I might as well post this pic of me guarding a Tiger from sappers. Yes, I know it's against the laws of the universe of WWIIOL to guard a tank from sappers, but I do it often.

rifletiger.jpg

At this time, all of 61 Sqdn.'s spawnlist in Antwerp was over town, I think this is either Grobbendonk, Schilde or Paal. Amazing how I didn't get a plane in that shot really.

At this time' date=' all of 61 Sqdn.'s spawnlist in Antwerp was over town, I think this is either Grobbendonk, Schilde or Paal. Amazing how I didn't get a plane in that shot really.[/quote']

yeah yeah, excuses...

yeah yeah' date=' excuses...[/quote']

Well the only ET reports were across the river, bridge down, and myelf along with the inf in front of me have him covered.

How nice of him to remain situationally unaware with his TC down!

Periscope. If you can't see an ET 2km away with a periscope, turn your resolution up.

Those are awesome pics Jester (In the German Attackers assemble pic, I'm the 3-4 pixels crouching in the far group, 2nd from the right). I'd love to hop in a buzzard and be able to get in those moments of opportunity.

Just curious, but what percentage of pics would you deem 'good' as opposed to the ones you take where the timing's off or you bump the mouse etc.?

illyria look at the sig for my SSes

id say i got about 80+ SSes for each post and im delete about 20

don't click on that link if you have 56k it will kill you

Periscope. If you can't see an ET 2km away with a periscope, turn your resolution up.

Those are awesome pics Jester (In the German Attackers assemble pic, I'm the 3-4 pixels crouching in the far group, 2nd from the right). I'd love to hop in a buzzard and be able to get in those moments of opportunity.

Just curious, but what percentage of pics would you deem 'good' as opposed to the ones you take where the timing's off or you bump the mouse etc.?

Well, I take shots all the time, when something exploes, planes fly-by, etc. I started during the intermission after being inspired by svedela's work and altogether I have about 150-200 screens, the best of which I have posted. There's only a few more that I can see myself as being 'post-worthy.'

I prefer to turn HUD off and everything too to make mit as real as possible. I have NO photoshop skills whatsoever, I don't even have the program, otherwise I might have black-whited and grained some photos to make them look real. I might however add some sort of thing to them, such as a watermark or w/e to clarify they're mine.

Those a really good deitrich. Usually I'd reply in that forum, but I cant log onto the OKW forums site. :mad:

Those a really good deitrich. Usually I'd reply in that forum' date=' but I cant log onto the OKW forums site. :mad:[/quote']

i can, but ill probably get banned after posting.

:D vahnati, classics.

Love the He-111 shots, as well as the RAF style Luftwaffe airquake.

That first screen of the PzIII seems like something I'd find myself in. More holes than armor.

i call bs on li's first 2 pics.

havocs have a forcefield on the engine. no way he could have killed it dead 6.

With the firepower of the 110? Sure.

On the cockpit screens topic:

Fw.190 meets his end on the Training Server.

EAflameddewo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0