Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jester

My screenshots (56k beware)

274 posts in this topic

Well guys, I got a new 19" LCD monitor which, along with my system; allows me o run the game in 1440x900x32, the highest resolution. Since I just started using it so i don't really have any decent combat shots, but I have some envrionmental ones, like this shot of a town from the E hill, I forget the name.

SShot70.jpg

I saw this and was like WOW, this is like BF2 graphics with a much cooler game!

HIGHLY recommended you set this res. if you can, it is really satisfying.

If you want to get really detailed I can give you my in-game settings as well. A decent system will give you an avg. of 30-40FPS which is what I get in small fights, 50+ when you aren't doing much like flying, boating, etc., and 25 lowest in large, player-limit battles.

Well guys, I got a new 19" LCD monitor which, along with my system; allows me o run the game in 1440x900x32, the highest resolution. Since I just started using it so i don't really have any decent combat shots, but I have some envrionmental ones, like this shot of a town from the E hill, I forget the name.

I saw this and was like WOW, this is like BF2 graphics with a much cooler game!

HIGHLY recommended you set this res. if you can, it is really satisfying.

If you want to get really detailed I can give you my in-game settings as well. A decent system will give you an avg. of 30-40FPS which is what I get in small fights, 50+ when you aren't doing much like flying, boating, etc., and 25 lowest in large, player-limit battles.

Don't want to steal your thunder so here's a bland pic with 1440x900 res on my 22".

SShot47.jpg.xs.jpg

Click to enlarge.

you aren't jester6

LOL.

Don't want to steal your thunder so here's a bland pic with 1440x900 res on my 22".

What do you mean by this? Looks actually less detailed than most of mine do, is it recent?

Do you have your in-game settings set on advanced levels, etc.? Post render filter on?

Not to come at you or anything, but that looks a bit dull compared to what I normally see at this res and settings. This screen here is of armor moving out to Bouzonville about an hour or two ago - see the difference?

SShot83.jpg

Actually no, I don't see much difference. What you may be seeing in regards to dullness is the slight tint in the C47's window.

And it seems you quoted me but didn't read what I wrote.

Don't want to steal your thunder so here's a bland pic

Ease up mate.

Actually no, I don't see much difference. What you may be seeing in regards to dullness is the slight tint in the C47's window.

And it seems you quoted me but didn't read what I wrote.

Ease up mate.

Yeah, I did read what you wrote, but I personally don't see what you meant by posting the pic. I.E., did you want to compare, or what?

Update 5/14

Char.B1.bis on attack in Ciney and a Jerry said this to me...:confused:

whatdidhesay.jpg

Not a pretty sight.

BarrelofDeath.jpg

Crusader II caught during intermission.

caughthim.jpg

Boulogne area seen from my commander's view.

Boulogne.jpg

Last two for now.

I started nailing this guy with my rifle, I thought I was a grenadier, and then realized I was a sapper! Basically used all of my ammo killing him when I could've done it with 1 charge. AB was ours explaining why I had enough time to do it, I guess he was AFK or something unless my first few hits kill his turret and the driver too. Intermission 34 > 35.

riflewounds2.jpg

I really liked the lighting in this AB so I screen'd it.

scenery9.jpg

Trippy

sshot2fo3.png

I've got some of those cornflakes SS's too....quite a blast when you spawn in and have that bug

It's not photoshop, its button from db7/havoc and a lot of copy/pasting in MS paint.

And agreed.

Damn' date=' jester. What are your computer's specs?[/quote']

As of this Jan I'm on a 3.2 GHz processor, 1GB RAM, and I added in a GeForce 7600 GT. Also running on 19" LCD @ 1440x900x32.

Avg about 20-25 FPS in player limit zones, 30-40 FPS normally, 50-70 when action is low/flying.

Cool editing effcts jizzy! Hehe I think I told some CRS member they could usethem if they wanted...maybe fogaban i forget

more are on the way, once i get a free min.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0