Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jester

My screenshots (56k beware)

274 posts in this topic

You know bud420 has thousands of screenies.

going all the way back to the very start o the game.

get that hippie in har

The lighting here is way too cool nto to share with you guys. It's an old screen I ran into, but really cool looking. Sunrise, I think.

coollighting.jpg

1.27.0.17 Beta test server screens.

This P-38 (Now ID'd as P-322 Lightning in 1.27, after the Fench name of Lockheed Mle. 322-15) made a fine target for my 109G-6/U4.

SShot8.jpg

SdKfz. 232 flamed via ATR. Note, the flame spot is not where I'm aiming, that's just so you can get a better view of the flames.

SShot9.jpg

That's all for now. :)

I've been thru the days of 20 FPS max, settings that reminded me of the game's first week and enough lag to keep me out of the air.

I'm never going back! :D

Lol I have everything maxxed except

those 2 options clutter and something else

those are somewhat there(You got those on max too?)

Lol I have everything maxxed except

those 2 options clutter and something else

Don't have those on at all(couldn't edit)

I actually don't know my settings atm, back after I got a new comp then put it on steroids i consulted Qa about his settings (He runs on a system almost identical to mine) and set them accordingly.

well mine are just best you can get everything I wonder if I should take a SS now and show off? lol jk

well mine are just best you can get everything I wonder if I should take a SS now and show off? lol jk

LOL, that wasn't my view in all honesty when I started this. Wanted to see what some people thought about some of my screenshots, and I wanted to do more with them then take em and let em sit.

Now..if that WAS what my intention was, I'd be posting screens like these:

SShot12.jpg

SShot16.jpg

From 1.27 Beta server. I think the graphics are a bit more refined with the new effects system, Unity II I believe it was called. All I know is, it looks a lot better, runs a bit smoother and the sunrises/sunsets still create kickass lighting effects.

What game am I playing again!?!? The graphics in 1.27 definitely were tweaked for the better, probably as a result of the New FX system. Take a look.

The look of this one is just stunning.

SShot4.jpg

The scaredy cat's way of guarding a CP.

SShot5.jpg

I'll try to get more up tomorrow.

This screen was taken yesterday during the Roosendaal attack by the BEF. It is in the AB, in the early morning of the day it was liberated. This HT and spawning infantry man are seen from a side view of my FlaK gun. Thanks again MJOHN for that ammo!

SShot17.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0