Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrAnit

Better FPS with new patch

9 posts in this topic

Not even remotely...

Game is unplayable for me as I alteranate between reasonable framerates (20-40fps) and a slideshow every few seconds.

Not even remotely...

Game is unplayable for me as I alteranate between reasonable framerates (20-40fps) and a slideshow every few seconds.

Yeah i've got this problem as well, pain when your trying to aim and get a shot off.

Near to unplayable.

Huge fluctuations in fps and a lag / slideshow effect.

FPS seems down holding at a lower value while dropping up and down constantly from 2 - 20 - 50 - 30 etc. Holds around 20 ish for me which is lower.

Ping remaining pretty static which is good.

Also fps drops for explosions of aircraft etc down to 2 or 4 for a second then back up.

Also anyone ever had this bug ? - Went to binocs then couldn't get back to lmg. all keys worked, I could chat, use map, look left right etc but could not get out of binoc mode. odd one never had this before. Probably a one off.

3 cthls in a row, all within 2 minutes of spawning in. Guess its pointless trying to blow an fb when you are losing your eqt eh?

FFS CRS, I don't normally get on my high horse, but sort it out. :mad:

The client patch is the 1.25.5 with an updated version number for Netcode2 to allow us to fix a host-stability issue with the previous version of Netcode2.

If you are still getting CTHLs, I can only suggest you try the steps recommended in the support forums for resolving them:

1. Run the netcheck utility to determine the best network to use,

2. Try (or disable) Netcode2.

Please note the fact that "it worked perfectly last week" is moot when it comes to which network is the better to use. That's why we have two different networks on offer because networks are more like interstates than freeways - conditions vary widely.

I would also recommend that you go through the settings and make sure that the patch process didn't to change any settings for you. Most notably, make sure that for the Sound Card selection you pick the entry with your sound cards name, and not "Primary Sound Driver".

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0