Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spook

1st Marine Raider Battalion

220 posts in this topic

USMC83 has tirelessly served the Allied side both as AHCTC CO several times and out of game with his maintaining the Allied Training Command web pages.

He currently serves as the CinC Staff XO and still works to improve AHCTC and OCS.

I am proud to announce the following Awards for USMC83.

184HCfriends7_ribbon.gif

Allied High Command Friendship Ribbon

Awarded to all officers who show dedication to creating a stronger unified team within the Allied High Command.

legion_of_merit.gif

Legion of Merit

Awarded to recognize exceptional service to AHC while serving in a capacity of great responsibility. It is the highest AHC service award. Awarded by the AHC CinC.

136ocs3_ribbon.gif

OCS Assistance

Awarded to those for their efforts & time in the assistance of training others in the OCS program,providing knowledge and experiance from exceptional officers. Awarded by AHCTC Staff.

Well done USMC83!

The 1st Raiders are one of the finest fighting groups in game today. We have fun first, but enjoy putting the smack down on gerry through the use of training and fighting as a team. If you want to have fun and enjoy winning come join the 1st Raiders.

May 19, 1943

Churchill and FDR plot D-Day

On this day in 1943, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt set a date for the cross-Channel landing that would become D-Day-May 1, 1944. That date will prove a bit premature, as bad weather becomes a factor.

By order of the Allied High Command, Marine Raider(RDR) Domoguy has successfully met the requirements put forth by the Allied Officer Candidate School. As such, he has been promoted to AHC Colonel.

RDR DOMOGUY has been a shining example of what it means to be a Marine Raider on the battlefield. There is no doubt he will continue to do so while serving as a member of the Allied High Command. From your brothers and sisters at the 1st Marine Raider Battalion (RDR), congratulations Raider, TEAM BEFORE SELF!

Are the Raiders really back this time?? I mean really?

The Raiders are the reason I found WWIIOL and became addicted to this game. I joined the Marine Division and was in the 1st Marine Rifles, an incorrect name, I know! But it was the only unit trying to act like Marines.

Anyway, if the Raiders ever really come back as a unit to this game, the only online game I play, then maybe this ole Marine will have to think of joining up.

Right now, I'm active with the 3 Commando Bgd, a unit representing the British Royal Marines.

Semper Fidelis

Bandit4

The Raiders are the reason I found WWIIOL and became addicted to this game. I joined the Marine Division and was in the 1st Marine Rifles, an incorrect name, I know! But it was the only unit trying to act like Marines.

Anyway, if the Raiders ever really come back as a unit to this game, the only online game I play, then maybe this ole Marine will have to think of joining up.

Right now, I'm active with the 3 Commando Bgd, a unit representing the British Royal Marines.

Semper Fidelis

Bandit4

S! Bandit4,

How are you Marine? We are back, so you better get ready to join up. 1st Raiders will once again claim the title of the finest team oriented and multi-skilled Allied Unit. We are highly motivated and ready for some fun and kicking a$$.

COME GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI BROTHER!!!!!

U.S. Marines Bumper Stickers.

>

> "U.S.Marines -- Travel Agents To Allah"

>

> "Stop Global Whining"

>

> "When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine"

>

> "The Marine Corps -- When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Destroyed Overnight"

>

> "Death Smiles At Everyone -- Marines Smile Back"

>

> "What Do You Feel When You Kill A Terrorist?..

> .Recoil"

>

> "Marines -- Providing Enemies Of America An Opportunity To Die For Their Country Since 1775"

>

> "My Marine Can Pick Off Your Honor Student at a Click and a Half"

>

> "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Anyone Who Threatens It"

>

> "Happiness Is A Belt-Fed Weapon"

>

> "It's God's Job to Forgive Bin Laden -- It's Our Job To Arrange The

> Meeting"

>

> "Artillery Brings Dignity To What Would Otherwise Be Just A Brawl"

>

> "One Shot, Twelve Kills -- Marine Artillery"

>

> "Do draft dodgers have reunions? If so, what do they talk about?"

>

> "My kid fought in Iraq so yours can party in college"

>

> "Travel To Exotic Places, Meet New People,

> Then Kill Them"

>

> "Machine Gunners -- Accuracy By Volume"

>

> "A Dead Enemy Is A Peaceful Enemy -- Blessed Be The Peacemakers"

>

> "Guns Don't Kill People -- Marines Kill People"

>

> "If You Can Read, Thank A Teacher. If You Can Read It In English, Thank A Marine"

Semper Fidelis

Bandit4

We'd love to get you back on station Bandit. It's awesome to find our core group still around. We're certainly ensuring that the Battalion will be in WWIIOL for the duration. Mother's calling all her boys home! Hope to see ya soon.

Movement training tonight on the training server at 9pm eastern. Come on out and meet the team, learn and have some fun!!!!

Take some time to reflect this weekend...

If you are able,

save them a place

inside of you

and save one backward glance

when you are leaving

for the places they can

no longer go.

Be not ashamed to say

you loved them,

though you may

or may not have always.

Take what they have left

and what they have taught you

with their dying

and keep it with your own.

And in that time

when men decide and feel safe

to call the war insane,

take one moment to embrace

those gentle heroes

you left behind.

-Major Michael Davis O'Donnell (M.I.A.)

1 January 1970

Dak To, Vietnam

May 24, 1941

The Bismarck sinks the Hood

On this day in 1941, Germany's largest battleship, the Bismarck, sinks the pride of the British fleet, HMS Hood.

Happy Memorial Day Marines!

OOH-RAH!!! A big "THANK YOU" from a vet to all other vet's of the Armed Forces!

S/F

Tom Hanks: “I think it’s going to be March 2010″ for ‘Pacific’

Tom Hanks, executive producer of “Pacific” was recently interviewed by EMPIRE magazine about his upcoming films. During the interview Hanks mentioned the following about “Pacific”:

On The Pacific War, his HBO series that’s a spiritual sequel to Band of Brothers, Hanks said, ”That’s having its score finalised. I think it’s going to be March 2010. We are able to visit the home front on this one and we’re able to show the guys before the War and after. We show some of the most vicious stuff I’ve ever seen on film - because it has to be.”

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0