Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ohanselo

Will the game be sold phyiscally again? (CRS PLS READ)

6 posts in this topic

I have been wondering for a while now if this game will once again be sold in stores. This game has everything you could imagine, except not much people. It would be excellent to have this amazing game in stores again to get more attention to it. Battleground Europe really deserves it!

I wonder if a box w/o a cd in it would fly. Practically speaking, there is no need for a cd, but buyers might feel that they had been sold an empty box. And production of the store product would be cheaper, I imagine.

Perhaps a conspicous legend on the box like this:

"Internet access required for play and to download the client software. Broadband Internet advised for download."

I think they can not get a US distributor until the game LOOKS better. They need more performance and new game engines. So they are likely waiting until after unity II and Terrain II (or whatever).

that really suxs man. this game would have so much more ppl if it were in stores. most people dont kno about this game. and its not that easy to find this game newhere but the site.

Last I heard CRS was looking for a big time investor through the builders program who has 300-400K to put down on another physical release.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0