Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Putty

need training by appointment?

8 posts in this topic

Please post what area you need training and days and times that are good.

PLEASE make a new thread for this and a trainer will reply.

Whats up Putty...

Glad to see your back. My squad and I are back playing on the allied side...

Please note that now you can also ask for a training session exclusively in french (GMT+1), both wrote and spoken.

Are there any U.S. west coast trainers? Will be getting joystick soon just so I can fly like the pro's. I have teamspeak and Ventilo and can chat online for the training. Usually online at 8pm PST.

Thanks for the help!

Bones5

bones. If you're on earlier today (Sunday) I'll try to find you. Hopefully you'll have picked up your joystick. Put me down as a friend so that you see when I log on. To do this type .friend chkicker in your chat box in game. I'm Atlantic time so I usually log off close to 8pm your time. I may find you on during the week as well.

Hey Bones,

I'm west coast and can train in flying. I'll send you a pm through these forums.

If you still need help, just reply to the pm and we'll try to setup a time.

Regards

Slamen

Thanks to Chkicker and Slamen! Here is the joystick I bought so you can see what it looks like. It has a throttle ajustment lever but keymapper does not recognize it. I will be looking for you so keep looking for me. I will be checking back and giving specific times I will be on.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/pc_gaming/joysticks/devices/286&cl=us,en