an11bgod

Lafayette Federation

144 posts in this topic

Lafayette Federation is a day 1 squad (pre day 1 actually).  We have been an Allied squad for our entire existence.  Team before self.  Members should register at our website:   lafayettefederation.org

S!

1.36 is a harbinger of the days to come, when squads will once again be completely relevant in-game.  Now we just need more squad members!  Come be a part of the rebirth of Lafayette Federation!

S!

1 person likes this

Welcome back, Randazzo, Doritos, and Redriver.

Welcome to (some) of our newest members:  Bigocar and our first member from Thailand, Koontank.

S!

26 minutes ago, augetout said:

Welcome back, Randazzo, Doritos, and Redriver.

Welcome to (some) of our newest members:  Bigocar and our first member from Thailand, Koontank.

S!

Wonderful to hear! Welcome back to WWII Online guys. Very gratifying to see Lafayette rebuilding. YES! S! 

3 people like this

New recruits are joining every day, so we're making positive progress.

New recruits:  Please make sure you are registering on our website:  https://lafayettefederation.enjin.com/  so you can get to know your new squad-mates, and to take advantage of the years of experience available to you in the form of gameplay tips, etc.

Congrats to Captron, recent recipient of the Bronze Star!

S!

Germans are finding that when Lafayette is around, things are likely not to work out so well for them (the germans).  Join us and fight the good fight.

S!

New Campaign starts tomorrow, which means our hometown (Charleville) will be on the frontlines soon.  Time to suit up!

S!

Allies are doing well in 164.  Hopefully it will end in victory!

Join us!

"Announcing a new Allied Commander in Chief (CinC) Augetout"

Congratulations Augetout!!!

S!

2 people like this

Randazzo, Raptor and Axewolf were kicking axis tail yesterday.    

Join us in defeating the axis hordes!

S!

1 person likes this

Lafayette Federation, it has been awesome working with you guys, even if we are often spread out getting the work done - kicking axis tail. I'm going to be taking some time away from WW2OL; I've spent the last year giving a lot of my game time to it and I need a break. I'll check back in a few months likely - and I'll be there for sure when WW2OL 2.0 comes out, whenever that is. 

Keep up the good fight and the excellence gents S!

Raptor34

(I'll still be on the forums and around for events here and there so you can find me for a game)

14 minutes ago, raptor34 said:

Lafayette Federation, it has been awesome working with you guys, even if we are often spread out getting the work done - kicking axis tail. I'm going to be taking some time away from WW2OL; I've spent the last year giving a lot of my game time to it and I need a break. I'll check back in a few months likely - and I'll be there for sure when WW2OL 2.0 comes out, whenever that is. 

Raptor34

(I'll still be on the forums and around for events here and there so you can find me for a game)

Your absence will be felt Raptor, I hope we see you back soon. S!

1 person likes this

On 7/13/2019 at 8:14 PM, raptor34 said:

Raptor34

S! and we'll be here when you come back!

1 person likes this

On 7/13/2019 at 8:16 PM, raptor34 said:

Also, @Augetout, great work on your first campaign as Allied CiC - job well done. Good luck moving forward

Thanks.  I'd love to take credit for all the goodness and the 165 victory, but in all reality it's you, Randazzo, Shakabre, Axewolf, and all of the Allied players who dig in on a day to day basis and refuse to lose who is making all the good things, (and victories) possible.

S!

2 people like this

Welcome to our 'newest' member:   Dustyhc

Yes indeed, Lafayette Federation is getting into the RDP business in addition to the other tasks we pay attention to, and Dustyhc will be heading up that section.   So if you're a bomber pilot or want to be a bomber pilot, my humble advice would be to seek out some veteran bomber pilots to hook up with.  You might even want to join the same squad they are in... Who knows??  ;)

S! and welcome, Dustyhc

Lafayette Federation is (still) looking for team players loyal to the Allied side.  As our in-game numbers improve, our statistical performance is showing that (currently) we do more with less than any other squad in-game.  We used to be one of the 'huge' squads, and we'd love to get back to that point.  In order for that to happen, folks who are team-oriented need to sign up!  We won't disappoint, I assure you.  Our veteran players will help new players get the hang of the game, and our time-proven tactics are successful more often than not.  We do not cheat, or exploit holes in the game, and we are loyal to the Allied side.  We have players who are experts in every type of weapon system in-game, who can help increase your in-game enjoyment, by allowing you the opportunity to be more successful in killing more of our virtual axis enemies.  Join us.

S!