Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bingo

800 by 600 joy

34 posts in this topic

If you have post render filtering on, it may appear that your resolution has been reduced. This appearance is due to down-sampling of the texture twice. The blur is computed up to 1/4 size of your screen resolution. If you turn off the post render filter, your screen resolution will appear to be its true value. The textures are down-sized to reduce shader operations.

I can assure you we are not locking the resolution to 800x600.

this is not a post render problem,kreiger is trying to help me .I can tell the difference between 8by6 and 1024 etc.Were not all just clueless users.

i know its a flair post post but cmon.

this is not a post render problem,kreiger is trying to help me .I can tell the difference between 8by6 and 1024 etc.Were not all just clueless users.

i know its a flair post post but cmon.

Again: "Please take a screenshot and compare the resolution of the bitmap with one chosen in the settings."

wahey im fixed thanks kreiger.

ok heres what i did

removed nvidia drivers with a free program that completly removes them (oops forgot name )

removed game again , then reinstalled

i then used desktop settings but have left enhanced trees off and set my render to system not video card memory, im now working so whatever of those fixed it i dunno.

But im not gonna alter anything else again.Thanks to all the helpfull people

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0