Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fleabark

Strange issue when logging into WWIIOL???

10 posts in this topic

When the game starts and I get to the 'Choose a Persona' screen I have no information for any nationality and I cannot log into the game. It also seems that there is no information under my 'Squad' tab as it is prompting me to create a new squad. Is anyone else having these issues???

Le Help!

Yeah seems like something went down server side. I rtb'ed after killing a havoc and couldnt reenter the game world. Went back out to select persona screen and was blank. logged out and rebooted comp and havnt been able to select a persona. Others I know have this problem, seems the whole server is buged, going to play on beta if its up.

***Beta seems to be up

No No No Nooooo!

I just got back from watching the Transformers movie and I was all set to go and kill little pixelated people... :D

No No No Nooooo!

I just got back from watching the Transformers movie and I was all set to go and kill little pixelated people... :D

Im gonna kill you too ;P--but now im going to the beta--long friggin download to..:(

I actually stuck around for a long time & did not despawn. But the furcking game decided to CTHL my a$$ & that was that. Not many people left inside the game world at that point either.

NO TOE'S UNTIL CRS FIXES AT LEAST 1% OF THEIR FRICKIN GAME BUGS (so what, that would be about 90782468789190867123893412 bugs? give or take. they really need to get their $hit together in the HUGEST of ways or they'll end up running the company & their player-base into the ground)

Im gonna kill you too ;P--but now im going to the beta--long friggin download to..:(

If I was to take a French DD and go sailing I am pretty much positive you would blow me out of the water. So for now, I shall be keeping my feet dry. ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0