• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
memnoch

HERE FPS HERE BOY

71 posts in this topic

Xl2rippr, you're mostly comparing apples with oranges here which should be obvious for you by now if you read what Xanthus told you. I've been playing the game since early 2002 with high-end computers soly, gone through 3 so far with a cost at least of $5000 each so I very well know what you can expect from this game.

Simply put there are nothing more demanding than this game which put your hardware obsolete much faster compared with other games, granted you're playing at the higher resolutions and settings which I did.

To compare shoe box games as Doom, Half-Life and the so much hated Battlefield series to WWIIOL is nothing but an insult, and proves you totally ignored what Xanthus told you, and further on shows you've never read any of Doc's posts.

What I more than happily can give you is that the major problem this game has and CRS indirectly, is the very small size of the resources they have compared to other online based games. This basically puts us in the seat we're now in, yet we have still are being able to play this great product after so many years since it first launched.

As always many people experience problems after a major update and this should be taken into consideration before you post. It sucks a lot of course, but you get nothing in return when you start bashing the entire game as a no good for anything example.

The Rats will sort it out and everything will get back to normal.

Trust me on that.

Aboleo

I hate to tell you this, but WWIIOnline doesn't hold a candle in the wind to HL2, Doom, RO, etc... They do have alot better grahics, the performance of their engines have been maximized to use just about everyones machines. Not to mention alot of awards and tons of people that play them. Something the RATS can't say they've done over time. The engine CRS uses is old and not keeped up to date. Unlike the newer software and drivers that other games constantly employ that are compatible. CRS knows this, its a money issue. I'm sure you're aware of that.

Do the math and you'll find money is what they lack to get the job done. $14.95 x 500 or so players isn't much to pay salaries/server maintenance. It's tough for them because they keep losing vets to the same old thing everyday. We had about 10 people come back because they read the word "mortars"...something promised a long long time ago. When they got into game with their 8800 gtx's and looked towards town with FPS in the teens and single digits, it was all over.

Proof is in the pudding of complaints my friends.

When people correlate battle sizes in terms of single digit FPS instead of numbers of people, you know you've got issues.

Today I finally got word back from Microsoft about the 50 or so WER error reports I sent them about this game since April. Simply put they said CRS's software has several memory related compatibility issues with Windows operating system(s) (2000 sp4, XP sp2, & Vista). With that I've decided to let my subscription run out at the end of this current term ( this month). Until they completely resolve their issues.

Xanthus, You pretty much fail at everything here.

Before this patch running an 8800gt and a duel core, system 4 gigs of ram fps was like 25 for alot of people, yet on my old x800 pro athlon 64 3200, 2 gigs of ram, I was getting 100fps, How is that right? I Also notice your screens are never looking into a town Nor are you flying over a town say Roosendal when under heavy attack, Any one can go to a beta server with 5-6 people and show 120 fps there try it in the real game server, In a town in real combat.

The fact that you are even posting in this forum shows how much of an idiot you are, If you are not having issues FCuk off, this forum is for those having problem not for you to post beta screens showing that you looking away from town views are good, As seen below so stop posting your one sided views.

No need for the trollish insults or useless name-calling.

- My screenshots are from ingame combat on the LIVE SERVER.

- MY screenshots were posted for XL2RIPPR, AND ONLY FOR XL2RIPPR in response to allegation that people claiming 100 fps in the game were liars.

- If you find my posts unhelpful, then IGNORE THEM; if you can't exercise enough self-control to prevent yourself from throwing insults and pushing the boundaries of forum TOS to call me names, THEN ADD ME TO YOUR IGNORE LIST so that you aren't compelled to reply with childish ravings every time I post here.

(BTW: There's no such thing as an "8800gt" or a "duel-core")

I can complain if I want to because I have every right to do so while they work on it. I am the customer, I am paying. And yes I will still argue yesterdays PC should get solid frames with this ancient graphics engine. If you don't know what we mean, go download a steam client and play some demos.

I appreciate the tone of your post, and as I said before twice, I understand and appreciate your problems. I also acknowledge the glaringly obvious fact that this game is not perfect, has unresolved bugs and issues, and has a development team which is far smaller and more limited in their capacity to improve this game than other dev teams.

The graphics engine is *NOT* "ancient"; it's as old as the latest patch, whereas each new version, particularly the last, brings new graphical effects; the new smoke and HE effects, normal maps, radial clutter, foliage, etc; while certainly not "bleeding edge", these are all fairly new and modern graphical features. This game uses the exact same tree and foliage render software as the popular (and still very demanding) Oblivion. To say that it's "ancient" is simply not a correct statement. As far as comparing it to HL2, well, I play plenty of modern and demanding games; I've been a gamer for the last twenty years, and my PC wasn't upgraded *just* for WWIIOL.

HL2's game engine is HIGHLY OPTIMIZED....arguably one of the most optimized modern game engines in the entire industry. It was an engine that was the end result of millions of dollars and years and years of work by dozens and dozens of well-paid developers. This is not my opinion, it's a well-known fact, and if you know as much as you seem to, you'd know that what I'm saying about the Source engine is true.

It goes without saying as well that no Source-based game as yet released has anywhere near the true viewable distance (or visible player range limit) as WWIIOL.

Obviously, comparing WWIIOL to HL2 is like comparing apples and oranges.

CRS doesn't have Valve's funds, their number of developers, their resources, or their game engine. Until they do, it is unfair and unrealistic to expect their game engine to be as well optimized, especially considering the fact that this game needs to render a vastly different environment than the "shoebox" world of HL2 (a world that even requires fresh loading after every "level").

When they got into game with their 8800 gtx's and looked towards town with FPS in the teens and single digits' date=' it was all over. [/quote']

XL2, I don't have any problem with you other than comments like that. I think you're stating something that's just not true. You keep saying that people with high-end systems are getting FPS in the teens and single digits, but you're the only person I see saying this.

I have no other problem with you; I don't think you're a bad guy, and I truly understand your frustrations with performance.

But you're spreading misinformation, and that's the issue I have with you. That's why I posted those screenshots; not to gloat, but to show you that you were wrong. I posted those screenshots to show that I was getting decent performance with a midrange system, and that your claims about what kind of FPS people with modern systems are getting are highly exaggerated.

Before you say that people with 8800GTXs are getting single digit FPS, let's hear someone who has an 8800GTX and is getting single digit FPS; let them post that themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To keep this post constructive, I'll take this opportunity to post some known tips for optimal performance (I will no longer respond to trolls and personal insults).

- "No Frame Run Ahead" should be *Disabled* on all systems, particular systems with multi-core CPUs.

- SSE2 should be enabled in most circumstances (the infamous concussion bug is gone)

- Netcode 2 should be enabled in most circumstances

- "NT Compatibility" mode is no longer recommended

- If you do not have a standalone soundcard installed, you should have "Software" selected in your WWIIOL sound settings and your sounds should not exceed "32"

- You may want to consider reducing your player vis limit

Some basic general reminders:

- You should have the latest official WHQL drivers for your video card, sound card, and other hardware (monitor, mouse, etc) installed

- You should have the latest motherboard BIOS and chipset drivers

- You should have the latest Windows updates installed

- You should limit the amount of applications running in the background (check processes with ctrl+alt+del, I have 25 processes right now)

- If you are a dedicated gamer, I'd recommend taking the time to tweak your OS for optimized gaming performance; I'm a big fan of the Windows XP tweaking companion-

http://www.tweakguides.com/TGTC.html

XL2, I don't have any problem with you other than comments like that. I think you're stating something that's just not true. You keep saying that people with high-end systems are getting FPS in the teens and single digits, but you're the only person I see saying this.

Before you say that people with 8800GTXs are getting single digit FPS, let's hear someone who has an 8800GTX and is getting single digit FPS; let them post that themselves.

No flame here, but exception can be made of both these statements. I will go as far to say you are incorrect.

There have been any number of posts (myself included) of people affected by the "frame rate stutter". You may have over-looked mine but I can't imagine you haven't seen the dozens of 'stutter' threads out there.

Read my specs, know that there is an issue affecting more than just XL2. There may be some kind of commonality amongst those suffering from the problem but its prevalent amongst several (dozens of?) players.

I think dismissing the multitude of posts on the subject as client hardware issues without evidence to the contrary, is a dis-service to the customer base.

Speaking of weird thigns going on in the game engine, I have this curiosity.

After loading the game, *waiting and making sure everything is loaded* and then going to the 'brigade select' menu my CPU usage goes through the roof. It just stays at 100%... Okay, apparently some wild number crunching must be going on there, seems a little, well weird, but hey what do I know...

But then I can't help but notice the fan on my Radeon reving up to full speed and staying... Hmm... weird, not veeery much going on that menu, graphics-wise, except for some 'flags' waving around... Okay, alt-tabbing to the desktop and CPU usage drops to between 5-15%... and it stays there... and hey, after 10 secs the Radeon fan stops and stays that way... Okay, alt-tapping back to the game menu again... wow! CPU immediately goes to 100%, stays there and after 15 secs the Radeon fan goes to full speed ahead again...

I don't care who you are... Something is not right here... I can barely accept a 100% CPU usage on a menu... But hammering my graphics card, on a menu, to such a degree seems completely outlandish.

I dont tink it normal that my fps are goin to 20 what it goin to be in 1 year 10fps? if nothing is fixed.My comp is 2 week old are im goin to have to buy a new one?.I tryed i tink every setting possible that i saw in tis forum.

No flame here, but exception can be made of both these statements. I will go as far to say you are incorrect.

There have been any number of posts (myself included) of people affected by the "frame rate stutter". You may have over-looked mine but I can't imagine you haven't seen the dozens of 'stutter' threads out there.

Read my specs, know that there is an issue affecting more than just XL2. There may be some kind of commonality amongst those suffering from the problem but its prevalent amongst several (dozens of?) players.

I think dismissing the multitude of posts on the subject as client hardware issues without evidence to the contrary, is a dis-service to the customer base.

Once again, my post is misinterpreted.

I'm not aware of ANYONE with an 8800GTX or other high-end hardware that is getting single digit FPS.

I *AM* aware that people other than XL2 are experiencing performance problems, I acknowledge that and I appreciate their frustration.

As far as I know, people with 8800GTX video cards are NOT getting single digit fps; from what I know, that is not a correct statement.

Please read what I said again more carefully; I don't deny that other people have performance issues.

I have NOT seen one person with an 8800GTX say he has single digit FPS, and until I do, I'll conclude that is not correct.

One individual that I know of so far with a high-end CPU (quad core q6600) has said his FPS has gone into the teens. I suspect there may be other issues at play on his end, but even he did not say he has single digit fps.

To be clear:

In no way do I deny or belittle the performance issues that some players seem to be experiencing.

Once again, I deny that people with 8800GTX video cards are reporting single digit fps; if someone posts otherwise, I will immediately admit that I'm wrong. *As far as I know*, no such individual has claimed that.

Speaking of weird thigns going on in the game engine, I have this curiosity.

After loading the game, *waiting and making sure everything is loaded* and then going to the 'brigade select' menu my CPU usage goes through the roof. It just stays at 100%... Okay, apparently some wild number crunching must be going on there, seems a little, well weird, but hey what do I know...

But then I can't help but notice the fan on my Radeon reving up to full speed and staying... Hmm... weird, not veeery much going on that menu, graphics-wise, except for some 'flags' waving around... Okay, alt-tabbing to the desktop and CPU usage drops to between 5-15%... and it stays there... and hey, after 10 secs the Radeon fan stops and stays that way... Okay, alt-tapping back to the game menu again... wow! CPU immediately goes to 100%, stays there and after 15 secs the Radeon fan goes to full speed ahead again...

I don't care who you are... Something is not right here... I can barely accept a 100% CPU usage on a menu... But hammering my graphics card, on a menu, to such a degree seems completely outlandish.

That's because your computer can automatically detect when you're running a PC game; nothing out of the ordinary there. In fact, that's a good sign- it means your video card and CPU are working properly.

If you don't believe me, download a hardware monitor for your video card like RivaTuner. Enable hardware monitoring, and then open up Windows Media Player and play a video; your video card's fan speed will also increase (hardware accelerated video).

Once you start up a game, *ANY* game (not just WWIIOL), your computer goes into 3D mode; your video card's core and memory speed will increase as will its fan, and your CPU usage should ideally reach 100% as the threads of the game are loaded.

...getting FPS in the teens and single digits' date=' but you're the only person I see saying this.[/quote']

I've gotten teens.

EVGA 8800GTS ACS3 KO edition

Its not an 8800GTX, but it shouldn't be happening.

My previous post was not a nitpick on the amount of FPS loss. Rather, a refute to your posts where your tone has conveyed a sense that this is an isolated issue which needs to be looked at on the user end.

That's because your computer can automatically detect when you're running a PC game; nothing out of the ordinary there. In fact, that's a good sign- it means your video card and CPU are working properly.

If you don't believe me, download a hardware monitor for your video card like RivaTuner. Enable hardware monitoring, and then open up Windows Media Player and play a video; your video card's fan speed will also increase (hardware accelerated video).

I know that bit, but you see, my VPU fan doesn't increase when playing back accelerated video, unless it's a intesive codec used and many games doesn't speed up the fan until after a pretty good amount of time except in very 3D intensive games.

Once you start up a game, *ANY* game (not just WWIIOL), your computer goes into 3D mode; your video card's core and memory speed will increase as will its fan, and your CPU usage should ideally reach 100% as the threads of the game are loaded.

Then it's just weird that the only place where it's a 100% steady 100% usage is at the menu. In-game, where the **** happens, it fluctates and in the menues before the 'brigade select' the CPU usage is much much less.

I've gotten teens.

EVGA 8800GTS ACS3 KO edition

Its not an 8800GTX, but it shouldn't be happening.

My previous post was not a nitpick on the amount of FPS loss. Rather, a refute to your posts where your tone has conveyed a sense that this is an isolated issue which needs to be looked at on the user end.

I actually become more and more convinced that something on the user's end is key here, even though it's a common experience.

What CPU do you have? It's been said time and time again, but it bears repeating; this game is more dependent on the CPU than the video card in terms of raw performance.

I've got the same video card, not a KO but clocked past KO speeds; it's not an 8800GTX and not too close either.

(no, really, it's not)

http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html?modelx=33&model1=706&model2=707&chart=288

Let's be modest here, it's not exactly "high-end" in the most technical sense....but anyway, you took my post out of context.

Just to be clear, here is exactly what i said:

You keep saying that people with high-end systems are getting FPS in the teens and single digits, but you're the only person I see saying this.

I have yet to see otherwise, but hey, if someone *DOES* post that they have an 8800GTX with single-digit FPS I'll have learned something new anyway.

I actually become more and more convinced that something on the user's end is key here, even though it's a common experience.

What CPU do you have? It's been said time and time again, but it bears repeating; this game is more dependent on the CPU than the video card in terms of raw performance.

I've got the same video card, not a KO but clocked past KO speeds; it's not an 8800GTX and not too close either.

(no, really, it's not)

http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html?modelx=33&model1=706&model2=707&chart=288

Let's be modest here, it's not exactly "high-end" in the most technical sense....but anyway, you took my post out of context.

Just to be clear, here is exactly what i said:

I have yet to see otherwise, but hey, if someone *DOES* post that they have an 8800GTX with single-digit FPS I'll have learned something new anyway.

Lets get on the same page here.

I read Xl2ripper's comments.

When they got into game with their 8800 gtx's and looked towards town with FPS in the teens and single digits, it was all over.

Proof is in the pudding of complaints my friends.

When people correlate battle sizes in terms of single digit FPS instead of numbers of people, you know you've got issues.

He is generalizing an issue that is becoming apparent. This is where I think you took it out of context.

The issue is, that systems prior to 1.27 were operating fine under capacity. Post 1.27 they are not. When approaching moderate to high populate towns, there is a READILY noticeable drop in FPS. For some, its in the teens, others its in the single digits.

If you are looking for a post from an 8800GTX user to confirm that all is well, you will not find it. If you would like to dig up benchmarks on graphics cards, yet still predicate that CPU's are for more valuable to FPS, then I concede my graphics card is handily inferior to the 8800GTX and bears no further mention in the argument upon us.

This is moot attempting to define severity of the problem in numeric assertions of FPS. The thread was opened with a general issue, pertaining to general symptoms. Albeit, it may have been embellished on Xl2's part, he is not far from reality.

Ultimately, we are all (you, me, and the users afflicted) in agreement that something is amiss.

Edit*: Also, something more along the lines of what normal users are facing. Afterall, you did say this game is no where near the levels of FPS game company software...

http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html?modelx=33&model1=706&model2=778&chart=291

http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html?modelx=33&model1=706&model2=778&chart=292

Note the proximity of the 8800GTX test and the 8800GTS tests... You are right though the GTX is far superior.

This is where I think you took it out of context.

Can you tell me exactly how I took it out of context?

He said that people with 8800GTXs are reporting single digit FPS.

I believe that is not the case.

It can't get any simpler or easier to understand than that.

The issue is, that systems prior to 1.27 were operating fine under capacity. Post 1.27 they are not. When approaching moderate to high populate towns, there is a READILY noticeable drop in FPS. For some, its in the teens, others its in the single digits.

I don't deny any of that.

I've posted three or four times now explicitly stating that I understand that's the case and I appreciate the frustrations of those users.

If you are looking for a post from an 8800GTX user to confirm that all is well, you will not find it.

No, actually I'm not.

To be clear, for the third time, I'm looking for an 8800GTX user to confirm that he has single-digit FPS. I don't say that's impossible, there could very well be such a user. Until I see such a user confirm that's the case, I conclude that it is not correct.

Also, something more along the lines of what normal users are facing. Afterall, you did say this game is no where near the levels of FPS game company software...

http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html?modelx=33&model1=706&model2=778&chart=291

http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html?modelx=33&model1=706&model2=778&chart=292

Note the proximity of the 8800GTX test and the 8800GTS tests... You are right though the GTX is far superior.

(Your links aren't working right)

Flight Simulator X is not necessarily the best game to compare to WWIIOL, since it is firmly rooted in MS's DirectX api.

Doom 3 and Prey would be better examples, since they are OpenGL (like WWIIOL) and both use an engine that is particularly CPU-dependent.

I think this needs to be asked again.

Has anyone had the stutter/fps issue people are speaking of with an ATI card?

I think this is an nvidia issue mostly. There's a conspicuous lack of ATI users in this and other performance problem threads.

I see no reason why my ATI x1950 should outperform 8800's but it is right now. My machine never drops below 30, not that I've noticed. Even in the most heavy battles I'm still running fraps as I dive in on towns under attack. Sometimes I forget it's even capturing cause it's almost as smooth as when I'm not capturing.

I've seen fps over 200 in game when not much is on the screen.

SShot23.jpg

Apparently nvidia has released new drivers. Link here.

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=184915

Check out what 3dguru had to say.

• Improved performance of the graphics memory manager on GeForce

8 series GPUs running DirectX 9 applications in single‐GPU

configurations.

These improvements solve cases of reported performance slowdowns in

some 3D applications with high graphics settings and resolutions.

Sounds like this might help a few folks here with their nvidia video cards.

There is a known issue with the towns in this game. I've heard that they need to re write the code to take advantage of larger vram capacities. Right now many of the buildings are redrawn every frame instead of being stored in the vram for easy access. This has a lot to do with slow down in fps when looking at a town.

It can't get any simpler or easier to understand than that.

I don't deny any of that.

I've posted three or four times now explicitly stating that I understand that's the case and I appreciate the frustrations of those users.

No, actually I'm not.

To be clear, for the third time, I'm looking for an 8800GTX user to confirm that he has single-digit FPS. I don't say that's impossible, there could very well be such a user. Until I see such a user confirm that's the case, I conclude that it is not correct.

(Your links aren't working right)

Flight Simulator X is not necessarily the best game to compare to WWIIOL, since it is firmly rooted in MS's DirectX api.

Doom 3 and Prey would be better examples, since they are OpenGL (like WWIIOL) and both use an engine that is particularly CPU-dependent.

You are a splitting hairs kind of person.

You are seeking to prove Xl2Ripper wrong by a lack of response from an 8800GTX owner who may or may not have single digit FPS.

He was actually more vague than that, but honestly why is this at the heart of contention?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in all arguments surrounding the quality of video cards in comparison to the latest modern day games, however, qualitatively hold you suspect in your absolution that since not one 8800GTX owner has reported single digit FPS, you have refuted Xl2Ripper's (potentially) overly embellished claims.

If an 8800GTX owner posts he has 10FPS, will you declare yourself a winner?

Yes, you have stated many times that you understand the users' plight, but you seem to focus too much on the 8800GTX issue. You asked about my CPU specs; I posted those previously. Lets take Xl2's statements as an exaggeration and move on.

There are bigger fish to fy here.

Apparently nvidia has released new drivers. Link here.

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=184915

Check out what 3dguru had to say.

Sounds like this might help a few folks here with their nvidia video cards.

There is a known issue with the towns in this game. I've heard that they need to re write the code to take advantage of larger vram capacities. Right now many of the buildings are redrawn every frame instead of being stored in the vram for easy access. This has a lot to do with slow down in fps when looking at a town.

You might be right here. If we can fix the issues on our end I will be thoroughly excited. But there still exists the town issue...

AMD3500+

2 gigs ram

NVIDIA Geforce 8800GTS

FPS is fine everwhere and in all units except when I fly close enough to a town for the ground units to start rendering.

Ah, that explains why my framerate is 15fps average in the cities. I get 30fps+ in the fields. I know my Athlon 2800+/6800GT system isn't the latest and greatest but there are games that look much better that run much better. I hope this issue is resolved soon.

Oh, man.

Nobody of us has seen the code, but everyone knows exactly, what that game needs and where the problem is.

I'm not here to play games with other users in the forum, prooving how uber i am and what a brilliant hardware geek. And i definitely won't post Tom'sIAmAlwaysRight pages, even if i have to say: /cheers, ma, i appreciate your tries to explain things to wood-heads :rolleyes:. (Sorry, no offense meant :D).

But that is not the problem.

To repeat it: 4/5 of my (small) squad have PROBLEMS with THAT patch; these problems are NEW and UNKNOWN before - AND allready cause one of to take a break (as far as it seems).

The problem consists of the following:

1) There are new (and very intense) stutters, introduced with 1.27

1b) New := not there before

1c) really!

1d) not to mention the various crashes (of course) and audio

2) These stutters are bound to certain circumstances, in most cases (aka flying over a town low) and ARE kind of PREDICTABLE.

3) Being on ground in the same city 30 secs after (death) does not cause any stutter

4) U start with 90+, and if u land, u land with 10+... always. WHY?

5) There's no real help. The "old" tricks don't work or are set allready. I've tried it all, and i am tired of it.

6) There's no off. hint, no workaround, not even a: "We know it" or did i miss something? I asked for a reference setting of QA only to try it. Nothing.

7) Well, however, i am not a "supporter" (like it is called a little pathetic on the new load screen) - i am just a gamer. If this won't work, i won't play - and pay. That's easy.

I see no reason why my ATI x1950 should outperform 8800's but it is right now. My machine never drops below 30, not that I've noticed. Even in the most heavy battles I'm still running fraps as I dive in on towns under attack. Sometimes I forget it's even capturing cause it's almost as smooth as when I'm not capturing.

I've seen fps over 200 in game when not much is on the screen.

I have seen 200+ FPS with my X850 and I RARELY go below 30 with it. In some heavy battles in big towns like Breda I've experienced 20 at the lowest but that has been the extreme. I often have around 100 FPS on the ground.

Did experience a bit of lag when diving on Kamperland and Kats the first night after map reset but that was probably due to the sheer amount of players around, it was insanely many in that area then and I run at high vis.

You are seeking to prove Xl2Ripper wrong by a lack of response from an 8800GTX owner who may or may not have single digit FPS.

He was actually more vague than that, but honestly why is this at the heart of contention?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in all arguments surrounding the quality of video cards in comparison to the latest modern day games, however, qualitatively hold you suspect in your absolution that since not one 8800GTX owner has reported single digit FPS, you have refuted Xl2Ripper's (potentially) overly embellished claims.

Yes, you have stated many times that you understand the users' plight, but you seem to focus too much on the 8800GTX issue. You asked about my CPU specs; I posted those previously. Lets take Xl2's statements as an exaggeration and move on.

Why are you trying to split hairs for other people...Pathetic. If I want some cookies I'll go down to the vending machine myself and get some. Seems as though you are trying to get the real issues mixed up with something that's not there stirring the pot further.

But anyways, while you're busy talking down to people like an a$$hast go ahead into your battleground Europe folder and right click on the granny2.dll and please tell me the version number it is. Since you are so clever why don't you look to see who the manufacturer of that particular dynamic link library is. Then while you're at it go over to the Rad Game Tool's website and look at the version history of the granny2.dll. Now read the updates since the version we are currently using. WOW huge improvements...ok now realize you are PWND. The fact of the matter is, for particular owners of various hardware, these dynamic link librarys do not act happy with eachother causing FPS issues and randomly ejecting people from the game.

Of course CRS is fully aware of the situation and working to resolve it. Later down the road we will all be much happier no matter what hardware we have even a 8800gtx.

Why are you trying to split hairs for other people...Pathetic. If I want some cookies I'll go down to the vending machine myself and get some. Seems as though you are trying to get the real issues mixed up with something that's not there stirring the pot further.

But anyways, while you're busy talking down to people like an a$$hast go ahead into your battleground Europe folder and right click on the granny2.dll and please tell me the version number it is. Since you are so clever why don't you look to see who the manufacturer of that particular dynamic link library is. Then while you're at it go over to the Rad Game Tool's website and look at the version history of the granny2.dll. Now read the updates since the version we are currently using. WOW huge improvements...ok now realize you are PWND. The fact of the matter is, for particular owners of various hardware, these dynamic link librarys do not act happy with eachother causing FPS issues and randomly ejecting people from the game.

Of course CRS is fully aware of the situation and working to resolve it. Later down the road we will all be much happier no matter what hardware we have even a 8800gtx.

I actually attempted to clarify your claim. I agreed with you in the beginning of all this and am plagued by it too. But turning this on me? "Pathetic".

I don't care about graphics cards or CPUs but the stutter I have. Xanthus, chose to pick at the wrong issue and I tried to make it more general. I owe an apology to him for the time I wasted assisting your claim.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0