• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lewis18

Game Freezes and screen goes black

17 posts in this topic

While i'm playing the game, the screen goes solid black and it appears that the game freezes. I have to use Task Manager to close it. I've only started getting these from Saturday.. evening?. which was yesterday when everyone or almost everyone lost chat connection and had to restart the game.This has happened twice so far. Once as Infantry and once in a tank, also i don't think this has anything to do with it but both happened in Boz about 50m away from the south CP there.

Does anyone have any idea what would cause this and has this been happening to other people lately? Or is the server still having trouble or whatever?

I'm getting something like this too, ever since Saturday. Except I don't need to use Task Manager...the game just closes instantly, seemingly at random.

I am having the same problem since the patch. I last approx 15 to 20 min then the game freezes and crashes to desk top. Could use the help from anyone on this one.

Same problem here. while in boz last about 10 min screen goes black then ctd.

When i log back in will not bring up persona pick on first try.

I am having same prob. started saturday. I would be in game and just get black screen then crash to desktop. I would then relog in and after playing 10-20 min black screen ctd. Today sunday reinstalled game defrag system played about 30-40min. black screen ctd.

i am a trial member here - excellent system - no probs playing any game on the market.

i am having same problem with wwiiol as the rest of you guys on this thread

Get this very frequently today. Had it 1 or 2 times last week together with smartheap library/"MEM_BAD_POINTER"

Try using the primary network instead of letting the game select the connection for you. Squad mates of mine had issues when the secondary network was chosen by the game.

Select "Use Primary" from the Connection drop down in the settings app.

thnx Eigenman! Well i just logged off after 1+hr game play no black screen and ctd. changed to primary network. So far so good.

Same crashing issues. Screen goes suddenly blank (black) and game quits.

I've tried Primary, same issue.

I've had very few ctd issues in the past.

Still happening... quite bad as well here... My record so far is a crash w/in 8 seconds of logging in.

Let us know if we have a fix plz

thanks

Week of decent play ..now monday morning........Full of CTHL and sudden dumps back to desktop without warning... window error messages ive never seen before

Thought server maintenance was supposed to improve gameplay?

come on blokes sort it out will ya

After I thought changes on primarynet stopped ctd. last night started getting black screen then to desk top. today hit and miss 1min or 20min.

Tried the primary connection trick and no luck. I still crash to desktop after approx 5 to 10 min. Usually when I get into a good position for ambush. I know its an allied plot to keep me from the game. Yea right.

I was getting this error message before crashing;

Microsoft Visual c++Runtime Library

RUNTIME ERROR:

Program c:\playnet\crs\ww2ol\ww2_x86.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way,please contact the applicants support team for more info.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0