Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jizzyjaz

The Last Stand Video

15 posts in this topic

GJ, didn` t know that axis actually assualted through open field to direct E. There was a nice bush cover from 1km out SE to the town itself and I was affraid we`ll find lots of ei in there. Enough said we didn`t, and that`s propably why :)

Yea we got swamped from the open field. They probably would have lost a lot more but for that panzer :/ Great battle from everyone. Who was in the opel that I killed?

Great video :-)

I had a lot of fun at event... I survived! :-)

Great event Pillbox! GJ to all involved and TY to those who prepared it.

S!

Lol zype, that was me that got you haha.

What were you doing up there? Waiting for us to go into the AB so you could snipe?

We were told to stay hidden and wait for the enemy to come to us since the time limit when we would win was getting close. Besides that, I was last one inside the town so I thought it would be good idea to get into a position where I had a good view and maybe get a kill. Didn't get any during the event. I was watching the stairs but somehow you got up there the 2 seconds I was watching the map. Anyway I enjoyed it and I'll definitely participate in next event as well (this was my first one).

Jizzyjazz always a pleasure, thanks again for the video. Do you have it in DivX format? I am trying to secure a server for you to host from.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0