• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beltza

:) thx

6 posts in this topic

Siento no saber hablar ingles y que el idioma que sea una barrera a la hora de disfrutar de los eventos a un 100%. Enhorabuena por el magnifico trabajo a la hora de idear y realizar los eventos. Espero poder disfrutar durante mucho tiempo de tales actividades

Un abrazo.

"Siento no saber hablar ingles y que el idioma que sea una barrera a la hora de disfrutar de los eventos a un 100%. Enhorabuena por el magnifico trabajo a la hora de idear y realizar los eventos. Espero poder disfrutar durante mucho tiempo de tales actividades

Un abrazo."

translation: Im sorry cause I dont speak english and language is a wall to enjoy events to 100%. Congrats for the great job preparing and doing the events. I hope i will enjoy this activities for long. A Hug.

PS: :-) dunno if its a perfect translation, but could go. And my congrats also for the nice job.

This isnt perfect either, Another odd translation of it, Some makes more sense others, dont.

I feel not to know how to speak English and that the language that is a barrier at the time of enjoying the events to a 100%. Enhorabuena by I magnify work at the time of devising and making the events. I hope to be able to enjoy during long time of such activities

A hug.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0