Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hotjoe

still ctd'ing after despawn

11 posts in this topic

i had this problem before where every time i die or despawn from game, it'll just shut down............i posted it on here and was told to download the latest video,audio, and chipset upgrades from the dell website, which i did but im still having these problems

is it to where u cant play it at all cuz it does it every friggin time? i dunno, i might need to explain this better if anyones not quite getting wats going on.....

is it to where u cant play it at all cuz it does it every friggin time? i dunno' date=' i might need to explain this better if anyones not quite getting wats going on.....[/quote']

yep.

I have a feeling I am going to get a lot of pms from people accusing me of alt f4ing, so here it is in advance, I CTD ON ALMOST EVERY MISSION

yea.....almost, i'll get very lucky once in a while where it will actually go back to the main screen and register the kills i made and i can spawn again............can anybody help us? cuz we literally CANNOT play the game untill we fix this problem and no one seems to be wantin to adress this sooooo....yea

i already posted this thread a while ago but somebody deleted it after 3 days before i could get any help...........................the problem i'm having is that every time i spawn into game im able to play just fine, until i get killed or rtb.........then as soon as i press the OK to despawn button the game will just shut down.......it does this everytime, anybody wanna help me?

I merged your new post with your original thread. The first thread wasn't deleted, the default settings for this forum are to show threads only from the last 24 hours. You can change this setting using the Display Options at the bottom of the thread list.

Regarding the specifics of your problem, I can't think of any other possible fixes that you haven't already tried. I suggest you submit a support ticket so Bloo can give you some advice.

To start a support ticket, go to the official Support FAQ and follow the links until you see "This hasn't helped, I want to submit my problem!" Clicking on that link will open the support ticket page.

I got my game working again, if you have a dual core system, set the affinity to both cpu, and set priority to realtime, doing this cut the number of times i ctd down to about 1/4 as many as i used to have

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0