• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Greni

Realism Event : CONVOY

64 posts in this topic

What is really annoying and greatly gnaws on my nerves is the removal of the open Naval Forums.

Often I would go to the Kriegsmarine or Royal Navy open Forums to read what was being said or to post and get some feedback from the Naval Community one side at a time.

That ability is now gone and with it quite a few voices as many prefer communicating in a side specific friendly Forum and don't envison the Harbour in this manner even though it really isn't that bad.

Putting together Events oriented to Naval are difficult even when you can talk directly to both sides. Which of course we can no longer do.

Other than coming up with a very enticing plot one thing is pretty clear between Greni's effort, and my effort, to put together a Naval Event.

And that one thing is this:

It is mandatory that the High Command Branch Commander of the Royal Navy and Kriegsmarine participate and promote the Event.

Until we see a Submarine....

I'd like to be a Ju52 pilot for Axis, or a freighter captain for Allies (But only if needed).

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: What's the GMT and corresponding date, I'm not sure if PST means L.A. or whether there's daylight savings or not...and I have no idea what CET is ... Sorry

...It is mandatory that the High Command Branch Commander of the Royal Navy and Kriegsmarine participate and promote the Event.

now that would be interesting...

bb

I was not sure if i was goign to be here for playing the event... but i will. :-)

I would like to take part as axis gunner on any ship, but im bad bad bad bad.

Checked realism event website but didnt found any event to sign up.

S!

i dont mind which side, whatever position lets me use the big guns at the front on the dd :D

edit: ive never used the torps so im pretty poor with them

I know it's a bit late but I haven't got anything better to do tonight. Put me on a Axis DD if they're not full.

The times are :

22:00 CET (Berlin,Rome,Paris)

21:00 GMT (London,Lisbon,Dublin)

15:00 CDT (server time / Dallas)

13:00 PST (LA,Vancouver)

>>>>>The event will start today !!!!

:)

The times are :

22:00 CET (Berlin,Rome,Paris)

21:00 GMT (London,Lisbon,Dublin)

15:00 CDT (server time / Dallas)

13:00 PST (LA,Vancouver)

>>>>>The event will start today !!!!

:)

Hmm, 21:00 GMT would be 16:00 CDT (we are GMT -5 during daylight savings)

PLZ PUT ME ON THE LIST AS AXIS DD CAPT OR CREW OR JU52 POLIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how does this work?

Can I just join the training server and then be a part of the mission?

What's the url for the training server?

I've never been on the training server.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0