Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hunchman

Ace passed away..

18 posts in this topic

Good' date=' the puke..[/quote']

must be some ignorant high school kid that thinks the Americans are the ones that won the war

you disgust me. You clearly have a very small mind. Your view on life is small and pathetic.

He clearly was a good pilot and a good fighter pilot. You discredit this. You fail to honor true skill as a defender of his nation. You also have no idea how many germans "had to" fight the fight. Including him.

You also dont understand pilots on both sides german and american and russian for the most part respect each other and they have respect for each of their accomplishments.

You're pathetic. Actually, "pathetic" is too good of a word for you. Paramecium better describes you based upon this quote.

must be some ignorant high school kid that thinks the Americans are the ones that won the war
Am I missing something, didn't the Allies win the war, and I thought the Americans were on the Allied side. Hence, the Americans won the war. Or are you just trying to say the Allies won the war and the Americans weren't needed?

Am I missing something' date=' didn't the Allies win the war, and I thought the Americans were on the Allied side. Hence, the Americans won the war. Or are you just trying to say the Allies won the war and the Americans weren't needed?[/quote']

I was implying that he must be under the belief that the Americans are THE country that won the war and everyone else just played a back seat role. Thanks for twisting my words around.

I was implying that he must be under the belief that the Americans are THE country that won the war and everyone else just played a back seat role. Thanks for twisting my words around.

lol who did the twisting ?

How did you get this :

from this :

Good, the puke

?

Ever hear of "Live and forget ?"

The men who attacked Pearl Harbor and the men who were defending Pearl Harbor meet once a year at Pearl Harbor. They exchange stories and talk about their lives. Last time I checked no fights ever broke out....Its because its all in the past and no one can change that.

Skill, no matter if its good or evil is still skill. If you were a german pilot chances are you did not know what was going on in the camps. You were told what to do and you did it or you were shot.

Ever hear of "Live and forget ?"

The men who attacked Pearl Harbor and the men who were defending Pearl Harbor meet once a year at Pearl Harbor. They exchange stories and talk about their lives. Last time I checked no fights ever broke out....Its because its all in the past and no one can change that.

Skill, no matter if its good or evil is still skill. If you were a german pilot chances are you did not know what was going on in the camps. You were told what to do and you did it or you were shot.

How is skill evil?

and i thought all the retards were already on my ignore list. Never too late to add one.

and i thought all the retards were already on my ignore list. Never too late to add one.

That list must be quite extensive then

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0