Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hondo

[AXIS] The Iron Wolves (1LB)

1,242 posts in this topic

Do any of ya'll Wolves, most likely some old salts, remember a young boy with the username of JonBoy92 or the likes? New username, but I'm thinking of returning to the game, and it would definitely be with ya'll again.

I can remember being like 11 playing with you all, good times! Some years later, a Corporal in the Marine Corps, just got back from Afghanistan, felt the urge to occupy my time rather than drink it away, this may be a good solution. ;)

-JWG (aka. JonBoy)

Gentlemen, (and Ladies, I certainly recall), this is Jhay, a longtime Wolf who has been inactive for several years. I have just resubscribed and would like to rejoin y'all (I'm from South Carolina). I'm getting massive updates as I write this, so I know the game has changed. May I be allowed back into your squad? Even though I was usually the one hiding under a bush or behind a tree in mortal fear? I promise I will try to do better.... What version of TeamSpeak are you using and do I need permission or a password to join? I am looking forward to rejoining the community if you will have me.

Looking around the old digs and just thought I would say hello to some old friends, and one of the best squads in the game for a very long time. :)

!S

!S, Pruitt, we were reminiscing tonight and there were found memories of you and the Axis Truckers Union.

Here is a quick synopsis:

!S,

tex

HONEY!?! :D

The field is so empty without you...

(seriously tho, glad to have you back in game whenchie, I was worried we had lost ya...)

Howdy JoeJean!

Well, I'm not exactly back, but I'm still working on it.

Hope to see you on the battlefield..."soon".

Stop teasing me :D

Let's share the... field together again... :D

Game is rocking lately, tons of enemies need to be shown how it goes, the 1LB will

tell them how it's done.

S! Wolves and a bump

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0