Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hondo

[AXIS] The Iron Wolves (1LB)

1,253 posts in this topic

As soon as I can get my computer issues worked out' date=' it's a date. ;)[/quote']

There's a button that turns it on on the back.

Sheesh, chicks.

Only about 6 or 8 active atm, Wolves were number one in squad ranks for KD last map, Memnoch is resubbing for this map, Tex, Hondo, Bebop, Rotsechs, Grim, Cammel and me should be in game Friday night .

S! Ian

Wolves is and fine squad and I am former member VERY great squad there has my highly respect 

I have much respect for this squad; only other squad I seen take responsibility for a town defense; all go there, guard CPs, recon etc.

On 23/1/2020 at 8:29 PM, ian77 said:

Only about 6 or 8 active atm, Wolves were number one in squad ranks for KD last map, Memnoch is resubbing for this map, Tex, Hondo, Bebop, Rotsechs, Grim, Cammel and me should be in game Friday night .

S! Ian

Hi Ian. It's great to meet you again! In case that you don't remember me, I'm dim1 brother. 

The wolves is a notorious squad indeed. In my whole game life I served Allies as a member of 22nd Mech Inf and we fought against the Wolves so many times at Aarschot and Diest (the areas that both teams defended).

We also organized a common squad night between our teams. Great memories.

S ! to my beloved enemies :) 

P.S. Memnoch was my first kill ever in the game back in 2006 when I was a recruit.

2 hours ago, igoor said:

Hi Ian. It's great to meet you again! In case that you don't remember me, I'm dim1 brother. 

The wolves is a notorious squad indeed. In my whole game life I served Allies as a member of 22nd Mech Inf and we fought against the Wolves so many times at Aarschot and Diest (the areas that both teams defended).

We also organized a common squad night between our teams. Great memories.

S ! to my beloved enemies :) 

P.S. Memnoch was my first kill ever in the game back in 2006 when I was a recruit.

Igoor I remember you and never forget you my friend

You and I hass many kills on the belt and many OPS that was and time and memories there is printet in my mind

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0