Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
utinni

Imperial War Musem (London) Photos

7 posts in this topic

I have been banned from the Musem :( They did not like me sneaking up on every british tank they had in the collection, hanging my back pack on the tank before running away to hide in the corner before shouting boom then running up to the first kid I could fine and shouting "WOOT Sapped the Matty in your face allied scum"

I wont talk about what happend in the ATG section but the wheels marks did wash out my shirt ok in the end :(

I have been banned from the Musem :( They did not like me sneaking up on every british tank they had in the collection, hanging my back pack on the tank before running away to hide in the corner before shouting boom then running up to the first kid I could fine and shouting "WOOT Sapped the Matty in your face allied scum"

I wont talk about what happend in the ATG section but the wheels marks did wash out my shirt ok in the end :(

ROFL. Not like I have pictures from Bovington of us holding the programme on the sapper spots on the Char, Matty & Stuart! :)

Lucky dog! I've gone their twice (last year in spring and summer while I was on a trip over there) it's a really neat place. Have you been to the National Army Museum or that Tank Museum in Bovington Camp? That's a neat one.

Nice photo's utinni' date=' why such a low resolution though? Considering the 400D can get upto 3000x[/quote']

I downsize them as part of the Flickr upload process. I have the originals on my PC - the originals are all around 3.5MB and 3888x2592.:D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0