Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Pronto12

i have my password, won't let me login

16 posts in this topic

I know I have the right password because I can login to my billing/account information. When I go to login to the game though, it opens up a site that says my name/password is wrong.

Can someone heeeelllp me? I wannnaaa pllaaaaaaay

Yeah. I tried again today, and tried some other things. It's still not working. I can login to my account page, but not the game or the playnet support system.

I'll go ahead and e-mail him, thanks for the help.

im the same pal just resubscribed last night tried to login to the game server but no joy. I also can log in to my account page but as for slaughtering Krouts thats a no go any assistants will be greatly appreciated i miss my springfield please any help us veterans rejoin the war

Defiant3

Bravo Two Zero

2nd Lieutenant BEF

I have the same problem.

I did the trial in July and today bought a CD Key and all the subscription is fine, says next bill date December. I can manage my account with no problems. Yet I cannot log in to the game itself or playnet support website, being told the account doesnt exist.

There is also a 404 HTTP error when trying to open a ticket, not that I can open a ticket anyway as I cannot log in to playnet...but it doesnt help matters.

I'll have to use that email address to try get help and not play today I guess :(

LOL Another BTZ member,well, ex trialist. I wanna hook up with the old guys and whoop some *** :(

I'm having exactly the same problem, just resubbed, try to logon and BANG website comes up saying "We were unable to verify member name and password. Please try again.". Anyone got this fixed yet?!

Actually IIRC Bloo asked that support tickets be open instead of emailing him , for a faster response.

I'm having exactly the same problem' date=' just resubbed, try to logon and BANG website comes up saying "We were unable to verify member name and password. Please try again.". Anyone got this fixed yet?![/quote']

I have the same problem

I cant log onto the support site though.... I read somewhere that another person with this problem couldn log onto the support to send a "ticket".

But we can log in on our account.

AND BTW THE FIREWALL WAS OF WHEN I TRIED.

Just so i wont get some stupid response like "turn of your firewall duh.."

Well ive sent two tickets and ive not even recieved an email to say there dealing with this problem ive emailed Bloo with a full list of things ive tried and my PCs specs hoping that he may speed things along but no word yet ive run check4 reads as pass on all 8 tests so the problem is defo on CRS side somewhere im an IT enginneer and a Networking Practitoner so ive run every network,scan,ping,ipconfig,firewall configuration possible to fix this ive even reinstalled my entire OS just be cover all the bases but ive lost a days slaughter already so they cant peddle that bull that were not configuring our equipment correctly or that we cant spell our usernames and passwords lets hope they fix this soon and as for asking for tickets instead of emails well its been 18 hours now great response time much much faster lol

I have the same problem.

Yet I cannot log in to the game itself or playnet support website, being told the account doesnt exist :(

no but your its takes your money quick enough lets you resub and then all of a sudden we dont exist

#bge on irc.net.nz ?

"Welcome to #bge, the IRC home of WW2 Online: Battleground Europe "

There were 2 members there including myself.. lol Cant be right surely?

had the same problem , looks like a norman virus was damaged by a trojan or something so wwii suddenly was blocked,would have never figured it out without their help

Wow. This is the same problem I am having also. I even made a thread about it.

When ever I try to logg in it says, "We were unable to verify member name and password. Please try again."

I've playe WWIIonline about a year ago and didn't have any troubles logging in. Anyone know how to fix this?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0