Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hotfink

CRS I cannot See Buildings

46 posts in this topic

I dont know what happened to the Other Threads

Please dont move thread again or Delete mods I Just want a FIX U keep moving this or Deleting it and it is gettin annoying I cant Play the Game at all now Unless u want me to cheat?

In some of the Buildings in Game u know how there is the Cant walk though Doors bug in Larger buildings sometimes.

And the Cant see Bushes Bug Sometimes.

I am now getting I dont see Buildings Bug. I am seriously Walking through Buildings. I cant can cap tables but I am not gonna play until It is fixed I guess. I tried Deleting the game on my comp and Redownloading it but to no avail its the same. Any Ideas? I emailed you guys about this and No Reply as of yet. I can walk through any Wall though AB everything I cant see the Tables either. I just get the Capping thing pop up. I see trees and bushes just fine. I really need this fixed and I have sent Emails to alot of you.

Please help

TY

I have Updated the Drivers 3 times Reinstalled the Game Over and Over and Over. WTF Over? Maybe U made me a God in the Game and I am not allowed to see buildings.

Hotfink:

There's nothing CRS can do to fix this problem because it's happening on your end.

Do you have netcode2 enabled?

- Enable netcode2 and then check your ping in the upper right corner.

- When other players see you walking through the air and you see yourself walking through buildings, you will notice that

a) your ping is high (above 300)

and/or

B) you are losing packets; in the upper right corner it will give you a percentage whenever you are losing packets and the moving bar with little dots will show big gaps.

So in other words, the problem is your connection/network.

Do you know what kind of connection you have? 56k, DSL, Cable, etc?

Are you on a home network with other computers?

Are you downloading files on peer-to-peer bittorrent networks?

Are other people using your home network at the same time as you?

Do websites sometimes take a long time to load for you?

What kind of programs do you have running in the background? Any Anti-Virus programs like McAfee or Norton that are enabled to run automatically in the background?

There could be plenty of reasons why you have such a bad connection to the game. One thing you can try is changing your Network option in the WWIIOL settings; the default is "Best", try an alternative and see if that helps.

It might just be that you have a crappy connection, and if that's the case I'm not sure a lot can be done for you.

I am on a T1 line Straight on a Fiber Optic Backbone

I have never had this issue I am not getting ping and I am also getting 50 Plus FPS

I am running Spysweeper but I have ran it the Whole time I have played this game.

I have never had an issue nothing has changed to my knowledge

AMD Atholon 64 X2

Core Processor 4200+

2.2 GHz 4.00 GB RAM

Video Card

Geforce 7950GT

Forceware Version: 163.71

Memory: 256 mb

Video BIOs Version: 5.71.22.46

IRQ: 16

Bus: PCI express x 16

In case this Helps

I actually just took one and I gots nothin in my SS file

Another issue?

I have Screenshots I have taken before but new one i took is not there.

Am i Missing Files ?

Did something Get deleted that is supposed to be there?

This Suxxors

I have never had this issue I am not getting ping and I am also getting 50 Plus FPS

I am running Spysweeper but I have ran it the Whole time I have played this game.

I have never had an issue nothing has changed to my knowledge

I told you, enable netcode2 in the options and then check your ping in the upper right corner. BTW: fps has nothing to do with connection lag.

I am 99% positive that when this happens to you (you are able to walk through buildings and other players see you in mid-air), your ping will be very high and you lose packets.

You can check this easily by enabling netcode2 and then checking the upper-right hand corner.

Please check this the next time it happens to you so that we can confirm whether or not it's a network related problem.

Are you on a workplace network by any chance?

Like I said, what you are describing sounds like a connection related issue.

Please enable Netcode2, and the next time this happens to you in the game:

- Check your ping

- Check whether or not you are losing packets (if you see a percentage in the upper right corner, it means you are losing packets)

I actually just took one and I gots nothin in my SS file

Another issue?

I have Screenshots I have taken before but new one i took is not there.

Am i Missing Files ?

Did something Get deleted that is supposed to be there?

This Suxxors

Screenshots are located in your default install dir

C:\Program Files\CRS\Battleground Europe\

The default screenshot key is F9

Ping is Normal as I said before and My Screen Shot Function is not Working! I know where screenshots are Located dude. So I guess no one wants to help me find out whats wrong SO I guess u approve of me Cheating? I need Help I thought this is where I go for help? I am getting nothing WTF

What should I do? Hello I am not having Connection issues I am not having Ping issues. Net COde 2 is on. It lets me take screen shots but they are not where they are supposed to be i cant find them. Also I noticed that I am not leaving any CSR data. WTF It says I havent played in a long time. WTF Please help

Screenshots not storeing sounds like something registery related.

As to buildings disapearing, unless it's a vid driver prob I don't know. When you

update your vid drivers do you uninstall the old drivers 1st? Do you use a driver

cleaner? Or do you just install new drivers over old ones?

Being displayed as walking through the air to others generaly does mean you are

dropping packets. If there is another cause I'm not aware of it.

I am not leaving any CSR stats at all. I cant find the Screenshots at all I found the old ones but no new ones. To me it does not look like i am flyin in the air but they said that they seen it once or twice. I just want to see buildings I dont know if I am in cover or not I am just running around like rambo

Ok fink i got to ask, are you serious or are you just joking around.

If you are just joking, OT is for funny stuff

jokes arent good here, so if its a joke just say so and we will call it even.

If you are not even leaving CSR data, and you cant capture any flags

and everyone sees you 30 feet in the air then something is hosing your network data.

The server should be CTHLing you actualy.

You cant cap flags becasue you are not recieving the strat layer data

You arent seeing buildings because you arent recieving any state data on them

Where is the location you are playing from?

You dont have a direct full T1 in your home i'm sure.

If your problem isnt a joke it is some kind of sever connectivity issue

have you checked your system for any kind of virus trojan worm malware backorfice DOS attack hijack etc?

can you paste the netlog file here?

and make sure your screenshot key is keymapped to something besides the print screen button.

What OS are you using?

Not a Joke merlin dead serious it started yesterday. I am Straight off of a T1 that runs on base here. I am right on the line. I have awesome internet speed. Somethin Wild is goin on. Red Orchestra is Jacked too it wont let me in there gives me a Not an Authorized Version of Software.

I am playing from my home on Base.

I am honestly freeked out that somethin is wrong with my Comp I have alot of money invested in this little bad boy and it better not be jacked

Seriously Please help

I've had something like this happen to me just recently. But it went away as soon as i restarted, but i could see through Bunkers, i could see people sitting in the top part of the bunker, but to me they were in the air. Took me forever to figure out where the bunker was, and i could walk through it, and then i was with 2 other people right after that, to sap a FB, and we snuck up to it, and i couldn't see it either, they said that i was walking through it, and they showed me where it was, so i placed my charges and it didn't hurt it. It had to of been something wrong with the connection on my end i think, odd though. But it also could of been something with last patch.

Yeah I cant see the FBs either I just wish i knew what to do. If I dont get something Figured out soon I am gonna wipe the hard drive and Start Fresh :( I hope it doesnt come to that

Merlin I dont know what the netlog file is I have been hunting for it cant find it.

And I am running Windows XP Service Pack 2 Media Center Edition

Merlin I dont know what the netlog file is I have been hunting for it cant find it.

And I am running Windows XP Service Pack 2 Media Center Edition

We're trying to help you hotfink.

ww2net.log is located in your default install dir.

Your connection might be fast, but that doesn't mean that everything is running perfectly between your PC and your network; from everything you're describing, it sounds like a network issue.

There is NO hardware or driver issue that would cause you to not see server state changes or be seen in mid-air by other players or especially not leaving CSR data; those are connection related.

Like I said,

- did you try changing the network option in WWIIOL settings?

- Have you checked to see if your ping is rising or if you have lost packets when these events occur?

You're describing a connection problem between your end and the server.

Simply denying the possibility of potential causes isn't going to work. If you don't want to try changing the network option for example, that's your choice of course, but don't demand other people's attention if you don't want to listen to what they have to say.

Saying that you're going to cheat and bumping the thread every twenty minutes then not considering what anyone is telling you is a good way to get your thread locked.

I am Straight off of a T1 that runs on base here.

What do you mean by "base"? Are you on a military base? If so, are you sure that it's not going through a satellite connection?

The Events Occur all the time i have logged in 20 some times today and Nothin everytime I cant see the buildings Ping is normal FPS is normal

I tried flipping the Network option I have flipped everythin u can think of

I live in Hawaii so everthing eventually goes to Satalite somewhere but I would see a FPS decrease if my connection was batched I would also CTD I am not doin either of those.

I am looking for that file u asked for now Where is it located ?

Are you able to connect direct to game servers on that T1 line or do you have to go through a proxy ? Is there anything on your connection that blocks access to certain places ?

edit: just seen your latest post.

C:\Program Files\CRS\Battleground Europe\ww2net.log

is probably the location assuming C:\ is your drive and you installed the game in the default location.

I might try to uninstall and reinstall the game or wiping the whole hard drive clean and reinstall everything. You might have to.

I have unistalled the Game like 3 times now
Here is the DX diag I ran Earlier
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 11/26/2007, 15:49:47
Machine name: YOUR-958D9C58B0
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gateway
System Model: GT5034
BIOS: )Phoenix - Award WorkstationBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File: 1226MB used, 2711MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode
------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
DirectX Files Tab: No problems found.
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Music Tab: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.
Network Tab: No problems found.
--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (n/a)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)
---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GT
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 7950 GT
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0295&SUBSYS_230B19F1&REV_A1
Display Memory: 256.0 MB
Current Mode: 800 x 600 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200
Driver Name: nv4_disp.dll
Driver Version: 6.14.0011.6371 (English)
DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 9/17/2007 01:07:00, 5783040 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
VDD: n/a
Mini VDD: nv4_mini.sys
Mini VDD Date: 9/17/2007 01:07:00, 6853088 bytes
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-41D5-11CF-A262-000300C2CB35}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x0295
SubSys ID: 0x230B19F1
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_B ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_A
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
Registry: OK
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled
DDraw Test Result: Not run
D3D7 Test Result: Not run
D3D8 Test Result: Not run
D3D9 Test Result: Not run
-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Logitech USB Headset
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: USB\Vid_046d&Pid_0a02&Rev_1013&MI_00
Manufacturer ID: 65535
Product ID: 65535
Type: WDM
Driver Name: usbaudio.sys
Driver Version: 5.01.2600.2180 (English)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
Date and Size: 8/3/2004 23:07:56, 59264 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Microsoft
HW Accel Level: Full
Cap Flags: 0xF5F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No