Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

FAQ to Bazso's Axis Guides (Revise Edition)

bazso

Here is a link to his guides

hello and welcome to my Facts Answers and Questions page here you will find out what answer you will have regarding about axis gear or any facts you will have on axis gear.

as well to any questions you may have about axis gear hopefully my self or others will have your answers to your questions about what axis gear is not doing or is doing.

you are welcome to post what thoughts you might also have as well please use the quote function at all times when answering or makeing a fact or any other thoughts you may have.

if you start flameing in this post of any sort of manner or of any kind it will be ignore completely my subject here is for information purposes only if you want to or wish to start a fight take it to (the barracks) , (the hanger) , (the motor pool) and (the harbour) please.

this post is to help the axis players gain a under standing of what axis gear works when it comes to allied gear as part of the trainer corps at this time it will be my job to find out answers to your questions.

it may take a few days to a week maybe more depending of what my real life demands of my time but i can guarantee you as a blood oath that i will try my best to find the answer's you seek.

if i have no ideal i will answer your question with this praise (i honestly have no answer to your question at this time but i will not forget your question i might have a better answer for you later on).

if later happens and i still don't have a answer to your question hopefully others will i clam to be no genus of any sort i find out information through the trail and error way of most things when it comes to this game.

i am no crs staff by any means i do this on my own time and free will to help the axis side gain a better under standing of how axis ground gear works against what allied piece of equipment.

i hope this thread will be usefull to what it is that you seek in some sort of way how i will answer players questions is in the order of when the poster post's there question.

i will work on 5 questions per a week depending on how much time i will have on my hands will very some things that i can answer right away others depending on your question will take me some time to find out.

i ask to please bare with me in this time while i am trying to find your answer i thank you in advance for bareing with me during this time i hope that the info.

that i give to you will be hopefully enough to help you gain under standing and enlightenment of how your piece of gear that you like to use in the game works to you good luck and happy hunting!!!

• Like 1

Bazso,

I have been consulting your guides for help when playing ww2 online, you are a great asset to the axis side and the ww2 online community. Thank you for all your hard work and thank all those that help you.

Bazso,

I have been consulting your guides for help when playing ww2 online, you are a great asset to the axis side and the ww2 online community. Thank you for all your hard work and thank all those that help you.

ty sir i try my best

• 3 weeks later...

Your guides are excellent.

We all know that during first tier0-1, our best bet is our sapper. Any plan to make an ATR guide? I know that we can flame a Stuart from 10-15m aiming his bulleye on his right side (i did 2 days ago).

It could be awesome to have one. S!

• 2 weeks later...
Your guides are excellent.

We all know that during first tier0-1, our best bet is our sapper. Any plan to make an ATR guide? I know that we can flame a Stuart from 10-15m aiming his bulleye on his right side (i did 2 days ago).

It could be awesome to have one. S!

first of all sir i am sorry for taking a while to get back to you i have been busy to be honest sir as much as i would really love to make one as badly as i do to be honest i can not take the full fledged responsibly of answering player's questions.

the reason being is by the time you do have a chance to take something out ether half of your ammo is gone or your dead before you have a chance to take your tank down.

another factor is most tanks in this game there armor is way to strong for a atr i could try making a atr guide but i can not be held responsible if something is not working.

also another reason of why i say that is this is something i do not support at all i will back up my stuff i will support but if it is something that i don't support you will get maybe one or 2 answer or nothing at all out of me

• 2 weeks later...

**guys considering this is stickied i am going to repost my diagram atg/panzer guide here**

everyone please make sure to review each screen shot of where the sweet spots are at

YOU NEED TO TRACK WHERE YOUR SHOTS ARE GOING THIS IS HOW THE SWEET SPOTS WORK YOU NEED TO BE ON THE SIDE IN ACCORDANCE OF THE SCREEN SHOT

FRENCH TANKS

PAN

howtokillapanfrontside1.jpg

howtokillapanleftside1.jpg

howtokillapanrightside1.jpg

CHURCHILL MK 7

howtokillachurchillmk7leftside1.jpg

howtokillachurchillmk7rightside1.jpg

all right everyone there it is my diagram atg/panzer guide info might and most likely change if it does you all will know about it please always be on the look out when it does ty all for your time.

P.S. feed back is always a welcome slight if something is not working please let me know

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey guys, nice guide!

It says that I can't see some images because photobucket has deleted or moved them, but I saw some. Could you redirect me to where they are?

Also, could somebody answer a few questions about the German Anti-Tank Rifle for me?

1.If I hit the spots marked on the pictures from the angle on the pictures, will it blow up the entire tank, or disable it?

2.If I hit the spots in the picture, will I need 1 or 2 shots to blow up/disable it?

3.What is the maximum distance that you recommend for a 1 shot kill on these spots? I heard it was 10m.

4.Oh and I don't have to lead my shots at all at these distances do I? Since the round travels so fast and I am at point blank range?

Hey guys, nice guide!

It says that I can't see some images because photobucket has deleted or moved them, but I saw some. Could you redirect me to where they are?

Also, could somebody answer a few questions about the German Anti-Tank Rifle for me?

1.If I hit the spots marked on the pictures from the angle on the pictures, will it blow up the entire tank, or disable it?

2.If I hit the spots in the picture, will I need 1 or 2 shots to blow up/disable it?

3.What is the maximum distance that you recommend for a 1 shot kill on these spots? I heard it was 10m.

4.Oh and I don't have to lead my shots at all at these distances do I? Since the round travels so fast and I am at point blank range?

sir you can find more uptodate info on my forums site here http://bazsosclass.proboards56.com/index.cgi

it covers more sapper info and more atg/panzer spots please feel to ask me anything here make sure before asking me that you read everything if there is something that is not covered in my notes on me forums ask me then

Great, thanks Baz!

Oh today I shot a stuart from about 5-10m at 90degree angle on side, and I hit it in the bullseye on the back about 2 times, but it just drive away. Is it possible that my angle was SLIGHTLY off causing it to be ineffective?

Great, thanks Baz!

Oh today I shot a stuart from about 5-10m at 90degree angle on side, and I hit it in the bullseye on the back about 2 times, but it just drive away. Is it possible that my angle was SLIGHTLY off causing it to be ineffective?

if your going to be that close you need to be in the 1st zoom slight the far slight as i call it and you need to watch the impact the sparks of where your round made contact.

you might have also needed to aim a little bit higher to on the bullseye if your useing a pak38 or a pak 40 you want to use the tip of the triangle if you at 100 meters or less at times you will need to use the little triangles to the right of the main one depending of where your seeing the sparks comeing from.

if you in the pak36 it can be pretty hard to do at that range you want to be at least 300 meters out and useing the 400 meter cross hairline if you can't go out at that range just use the 400 meter cross heir and PREY that you can kill him you also want to be in the 1st zoom slight not the 2nd one

Do you (or anyone else for that matter) have ATR guides up somewhere?
glad you ask that sir i do have plans to make one here soon i just got to get rap up with the atging stuff for the allieds atr is on my next list of things to do

• B2K unpinned this topic