Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hvysteel

still gtn cthl"s even after all fixs used. plz help.

12 posts in this topic

still gtn those stupid connection to host lost. ive tried everything. someone suggested this to me>

"quote" Try to bind the WWII.exe to CPU1 instead of CPU 0 in the Task-manager.

When I don´t change it - I also have lots of CTHLs. how do i do this? please help me get this sorted because if i cant play then theres no since in staying.:confused: this is the last thing to try. if this doesnt fix it then thats it.

no both wired. ive turned off some of my services that ive looked into as being not needed. is theyre any that i may nave turned off that could be affecting my internet connectivity maybe? my os is xp home edtion. i just had 2 more cthL. as soon as this happens i log off game hit internet. net pops right up. its the game doing this.

yes ive tried both of those. tried on-off netcode2 tried both on both off etc etc trying to solve this. ive set sounds to min. view distance to minuimum. did all the tips in the cthL thread. tried different connection options in the options.updated drivers,video card and direct x also. i need to know how to try that thing the other member suggested. i loaded and tried all my other games for the last few hours and as usual no cthL"s on any of them. im at a loss. i love this game also but the cthL"s make it unplayable. i find myself pushing an atg for 3 hours only to get a cthL..sometimes only for a few minutes..sometimes the game will cthL even before the game finishes loading on the select brigade map. i guess if this dosent work ill buy a new pc and try agn next year. thats all i can think of. if this other players suggestion about switching to cpu 1 dosent fix this. i looked on my task manager when the game pops up and it says im using 586,000+ memory at 78% cpu. dont know if thats a normal thing.

hellooo. :) got another 1 just walla go after 3 hours smooth play got this error reconnect error failed 10057 ok i think i found the right test. http://oca.microsoft.com/en/mtinst.exe well i tried ti run it but it says i need a floppy disc to make a copy or some BS. i dont have any floppys. it saud i can make a copy to my hardrive which i did but what program do i use to open-run it??

seems like i get 2 repleys then thats it everytime:rolleyes:. comeone now. this game costs money to play. i need help. i need to know what program opens the memory scan tool after i save the image to my hardrive.;)

do you have wireless internet? i know that my computer does that to me sometimes and i have a wireless connection. I think its just the wireless connection dropping out randomly probably when another wireless network comes in range, or the connection becomes very weak.

nope. everyting is wired;). all i need to know is this #1. how do i change ww2 OL"s to cpu 1 instead of cpu 0? "exactly what will this do because another player that was gtn cthL"s recommened this fix". #2. which program opens and runs the memory memtest.exe tool diagnostic program after ive saved image to my hardrive so i can run it?. the rest ive done and is ok. no errors found. now the second small issue im having now is that some buildings in the game as in destroyed ones now look all purplish textiles like. not a huge problem compared to these cthL"s though.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0