Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrAnit

Video Card Temp Problem?

2 posts in this topic

Recently switched to a widescreen monitor and noticed I am geting 1) video artifacts when I play the game and 2) my screen goes black and I have to reboot. Using a GFX 7600GT video card. Noticed that he temp when started and during 'normal activities' (web browsin, etc...)is about 55 deg C. When I play the game it goes to 75 deg C. I don't know if that is too high or not

Could this temp be the problem? Will reducing resolution help, or is the card not working correctly?

Thanks.

Recently switched to a widescreen monitor and noticed I am geting 1) video artifacts when I play the game and 2) my screen goes black and I have to reboot. Using a GFX 7600GT video card. Noticed that he temp when started and during 'normal activities' (web browsin, etc...)is about 55 deg C. When I play the game it goes to 75 deg C. I don't know if that is too high or not

Could this temp be the problem? Will reducing resolution help, or is the card not working correctly?

Thanks.

sounds like a temp problem check the heatsink make sure it isnt loose and clean it.

then give it a go again.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0