Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
igor

Laptop XPS M1530

3 posts in this topic

I was seeking a laptop that I could use to play the game on. It didnt need to play to the extreme but I wanted to havearound the 20 FPS mark. Taking the advice of Sres I went for the Dell XPS M1530.

Specs: http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&oc=DYCWHN3&s=dhs

Mine has 4Gig but the spec is the same after that.

The laptop is running Vista and I simply downloaded the full installation at the wwiionline site and was off and running. Initial impression saw the start up running very quick, booting the game up very quickly!

I jumped into game and was AMAZED!!!!!!!!!! 55FPS at a heavily defended FB. I logged on with my pc and joined the second account at the FB with the same equipment, the Laptop was quicker than my main pc!

My pc is running a 512Meg Geforce - the laptop is 256.

Running the game I found it free from any problems, I am over the moon and would recommend it to anyone. I have driven a tank with no problems at all and it was at 40+ FPS around Breda wit multi ea round. Tomorrow I will try flying.

I hope this is of help

Congrats igor :) still deciding what i'm gonna get as I can't play on my old home pc

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0