Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x15

UNABLE TO LOGIN/CONNECT TO AUTH: Playnet.com issue, please read.

165 posts in this topic

absolutley friggin ridiculous. ive tried to log-in 5 times in a row to check my account status and each time it says it has no record of my account and resets my password. Why am i trying to log in?? im trying to UNSUB.

If you have an account issue you should email bloo@playnet.com or create a support ticket.

This is for the DNS error problem which is a problem elsewere not in CRS domain, not anything else, if this fix does not work, then there is something else that is wrong.

And yelling about it here will not fix it for you.

eat me. reverse the roles and see how youd feel. im quite sure you would be equally annoyed at paying money for absolutley nothing that was promised. i just donated 44 bucks to these clowns. hope it cures cancer or is used for some other noble cause.

Im not getting nowhere fast either. I am doing the batch thing, but I do not know if it is doing its thing or not. And when I try the notepad config stuff, It just tries to save it as a txt file.

This is what I am getting when I click on the game icon

http://www.playnet.com/bv/error.jsp?error=authconnect

My brother can get in just fine and he sits right next to me.

same thing im getting. got a fix?

also getting the same screen with a unable to verify password. i reset the password, try to log in again and get the same friggin thing.

same thing im getting. got a fix?

also getting the same screen with a unable to verify password. i reset the password, try to log in again and get the same friggin thing.

I understand that you are annoyed but database errors do happen, something must have happened to your account under creation, email bloo@playnet.com and describe your problem and he will fix it for you if thats the case.

This has nothing at all to do with the DNS error outside CRS control that this fix was for.

alright fred. i appreciate you trying to help, i really do. but for the 1 outa 10 times my password is accepted, it shoots me to the playnet 'your domain is broken page'. or i get authconnect page like the guy before me stated his problem was. i actually have 3 different things going on here i guess.

We were unable to verify member name and password. Please try again.

ok. i went to C:programs/playnet and tried logging in from there and i just got an all servers are down message...so now im wondering if in fact they are down? or if i have the same problems..:(

nope the servers are up and running.

edit. actually...

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?p=3203747#post3203747

Don't know if it might have been that..

Do you have a firewall or a router?

if you have a software firewall turn it off (make sure windows built in is also off), if neither of those correct your issue, please if you have a router, bypass it and connect directly to your modem (make sure that you have an updated version of windows).

please run wwiiol_netcheck.bat in the game folder and post the results here.

Unable to get patch server error.

What is going on? When will this be fixed? And no I will not try some file fix this thing myself. I have been trying to play for over 2 days, and game will not patch me. I am on Vista 64, and I could play a few days ago, but not now.

I tryed editing my Host file as suggested above but i still get the error on loading in-game. "Network Error: Authentication Failed"

My ports are also open for BGE.

I tryed editing my Host file as suggested above but i still get the error on loading in-game. "Network Error: Authentication Failed"

My ports are also open for BGE.

Not the same problem,

This thread is no longer valid, if the batchfile didn't work for you then you are not experiencing this problem but rather something else.

I suggest everyone to please start a new thread if you have trouble logging in. The problem adressed in this thread has been long fixed.

For now I am locking this thread so that no more confusion might arise.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0