• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
killtac

New prob.

15 posts in this topic

Well I can now click launch with the playmate thing, but when I do it doesn’t load and says Connecting to network. Then it tells me Times out connecting to game network. What do I need to do now?

I have similar thing' date=' message says network error, but after clicking ok, the game launch.[/quote']

Same issue.

I click OK but it still gives me the messaged that it timed out :(

If you are running a firewall, norton, zonealarm, etc make sure it's allowing playgate and which ever ww2 exe you are using (sse2.exe or x86.exe)

If you are running a firewall' date=' norton, zonealarm, etc make sure it's allowing playgate and which ever ww2 exe you are using (sse2.exe or x86.exe)[/quote']

I have it turned off and I still get that message :(

My firewall is off and I still get the Timed out connectiong to game network Message so I click OK and it takes me back to desktop. What do I do?

Can you run the 'wwiiolnetcheck.bat' file in your /Battleground Europe/ folder? That creates a file called 'netcheck.txt'. Can you then email the netcheck.txt file please - bloo@playnet.com.

Thanks.

Ever since I ran that batch file because of the Playnet server problem I get an error message about a firewall. Is there a fix for the patch that fixed the playnet server ip problem?

1.28.0 was working fine then we get 1.28.2 everything just crashes and burns:mad:

"Timed out connecting to game Network" :(

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0